Favorite Tryptamine to research

Contressa

I was wondering what everyone’s favorite tryptamine to research is? I have only personally researched 4-aco-dmt and enjoyed it quite a bit, but I was wondering what the community favorite is. I’ve heard glowing reviews of 4-ho-met, but would love to hear from more experienced researchers. I hope this is the correct place! Thanks in advance! 

I don’t mean to bump my own post but would also be particularly interested if anyone has researched 5-meo-dmt. It seem like a difficult substance to study, but I was wondering if anyone has tried looking into it? I am considering looking into it, but I feel like it may be too complex for a novice researcher, such as myself. 

What’s tryptamines is that psychedelics? I’ve tried 2c-I, 2c-b.  I’ve done regular DMT but it was a bit to weird , I saw , not with my eye , but I saw a different deminsion, and there were beings there that didn’t like me.

What’s tryptamines is that psychedelics? I’ve tried 2c-I, 2c-b.  I’ve done regular DMT but it was a bit to weird , I saw , not with my eye , but I saw a different deminsion, and there were beings there that didn’t like me.
Tyrptamines are the psychedelics. I keep hearing about meeting with other beings on DMT. This is the first time I’ve heard of the things disliking the person visiting their space lol. I hear people so dead set on it being a very real experience that it is definitely on my bucket list.  

Good 'ol Dm+ is definitely my favorite out of the bunch. Many of the synthetics are great in their own right and provide a wide spectrum of experiences. But IV dm+ can remove the veil of reality better than any of the other tryps I've encountered. As far as weird or malevolent entities go it's all about mindset. I feel like I can focus and direct my own adventure on an alternate plain of existence. Fear is just an illusion brought from the external world. Go into these altered states with the understanding that whatever you see and feel there are neither good or bad. It is your mind, your subconscious and your journey. Frankly I enjoy some disruptive or striking discoveries. Some of the best shit is the dark shit. Anyhow the list of tryps both organic and synthetic is seemingly endless. If psychedelics are your thing just start working your way through the list. Just do your research and share your experiences. If you haven't already read TiHKal and PihKal by Alexander Shulgin than do so now. Personally I enjoy phenethylamines over tryptamines but both hold extensive value. Happy tripping and when you meet the beast give him a high five for me.

By the way I am NOT suggesting you IV dm+! That requires multiple steps to convert it from a base to a salt. Do NOT attempt to iv dm+ that has not gone through this process. Just stick with smoking it or take it orally with an maoi for an ayahuasca type experience.  Just wanted to clarify that. HR is important and knowledge is power. The more you understand these substances the more you will appreciate them. 

@Brokenkey “Frankly I enjoy some disruptive or striking discoveries. Some of the best shit is the dark shit.”

I agree, balance is key to understanding/discovery. As much lightness or positivity or whatever you wanna call it (I’m not a moralist and I don’t like to put such values on things of a psychological/spiritual nature but don’t know the language to express it otherwise) there is to be found in psychedelic realms there’s just as much value in perceived darkness, I’ve found ‘dark’ experiences usually just implicate a lack of familiarity on my part. 

that being said I do find certain trains of thought (violence and manipulation come to mind) which can occur on psychs are specifically dysphoric and I feel grateful for the learning experience of discovering dynamics  that are decidedly (by me) not aligned with my spiritual/psychological nature. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back