Fda Action

allinicole

I was curious if anyone has ever had an FDA Action on their package. It arrived 65 days after it was ordered and I usually have to sign for it but it was just left in the mailbox. The contents is nothing crazy but I don't have proper docs for it. They did have the options to refuse and return to sender or refer to CPB\DEA but they checked the option to forward to addressee with a warning below it. Any info will be appreciated!!

I was curious if anyone has ever had an FDA Action on their package. It arrived 65 days after it was ordered and I usually have to sign for it but it was just left in the mailbox. The contents is nothing crazy but I don't have proper docs for it. They did have the options to refuse and return to sender or refer to CPBDEA but they checked the option to forward to addressee with a warning below it. Any info will be appreciated!!
I have actually seen that, personally. Not MY package-- but someone I know. I thought it was odd-- but she was never 'bothered' by anyone about it.  /default_blink.png

If it were serious you would not posting this question unless they have wifi in lockup.

You gotta give us a hint. What was it, how many, where did it originate from.... Please be vague but specific.

ac, we're offering to help because you requested it. But we can't without some more information. Are there any other facts you can add? It's beginning to smell like cow dung around here.

I apologize this is my first and only forum and I'm bad at follow up. No bullshit. It came from India I ordered only 100 and its a mild relaxer used for neurological issues like MS. Its cheap and I have found a way of using that I enjoy and works for me.

The fedz likely thought it was something else and did some kind of sniff test to find out it wasnt what they thought. They never apologize for being wrong and have to be right so they would have given you a warning even if it had been vitamins or fish food tablets.

Lol thanks roxit9. I'm sure its fine just peeked my curiosity if this is something that happens often.

Yeah it seems that they did open it and re-labled it and still sent it??? Thanks again its good info to know!

Yeah it seems that they did open it and re-labled it and still sent it??? Thanks again its good info to know!
Most times the package just disappears. Sometimes you get what is jokingly referred to as a "love letter" --after it disappears.

Why this "sent onward" thing happens at ALL is a mystery to me. But I have seen it. In my particular case-- the woman was so terrified

that she stopped all activity.. just suffering I guess. She is beyond their reach, now... she passed on last month.

Most times the package just disappears. Sometimes you get what is jokingly referred to as a "love letter" --after it disappears.

Why this "sent onward" thing happens at ALL is a mystery to me. But I have seen it. In my particular case-- the woman was so terrified

that she stopped all activity.. just suffering I guess. She is beyond their reach, now... she passed on last month.
Im sorry to hear that. I don't if it scares me enough to stop but it is something I don't want to get again. I'm hoping I think like so many other people hope that they don't have any type of "tracking" system in place.

Im sorry to hear that. I don't if it scares me enough to stop but it is something I don't want to get again. I'm hoping I think like so many other people hope that they don't have any type of "tracking" system in place.
If the passed it through --they didn't think it worth bothering with. Likely the same in your case. You'll get lost in the great bureaucracy, don't worry about it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back