FDA and Kratom

Verwary

It knew it was going to happen eventually that the fda would be against Kratom because they aren’t making any money off of it. Kratom has saved my life. I was addicted to prescription meds for several years and Kratom helped me get out of using them. It also helps me with anxiety. I’m sure there are people that miss use it just like everything else but, for people like me...I cannot believe that they are going to try and ban it!  I have signed every petition I can find on line and I ask that everyone here do the same!

Yes I use the Bali powder. I started out 1/2 teaspoon a day and slowly moved to 1 full teaspoon once or twice a day. It got me through norco and oxycodone withdrawals  and helped with anxiety to the point that I no longer have to take klonopin. But, it is a trial and error kind of thing, what works good for some may not for others. Bali is one of the cheapest as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t give up quite yet. Seems like lots of wheels are in motion. If it gets deemed a CS, and states stay mute..then vendors may very well become states rights follows much like what is being seen on the MM cases. It’s all very gray unfortunately.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back