Fed Ex In The Hot Seat

juliesh

Saw in today's NY Post that Fedex is being indicted for shipping prescription pain pills, etc. from illegal online pharmacies.  They are being charged with 15 counts of conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and misbranded drugs and drug trafficking. Fedex vows to fight it, saying it can't be responsible for the contents of the 10 million packages it transports daily and that policing customers would violate privacy.  Any thoughts on what this may or may not mean for us?

Okay just found that someone already posted about this in another forum but would still like some opinions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fed Ex was being accosted by groups of people wanting drugs? They then separated the drugs from other packages? What is wrong with this picture?

I don't see how they are supposed to know what packages have in them unless it says DRUGS in large print on the package.  It's their job to deliver not to enforce laws.  The whole thing is lame.  We need a new payment method and a new shipper.

In the case of Palmira, They knew EXACTLY what was in those envelopes.  I haven't heard whatever became of this procecution, but I hope they got a big, fat fine. They continued to deliver bunk meds for P, as P was going down the tubes, ripping some of us off. In general, not a good idea to be the personal carrier for any rogue pharma.

Fedex had code names for the pharmacies they couriered for so to make it look innocuous. When account #34042 Js Novelties was in the Fedex data system it was intentionally put there cause they didn't want to put A-1 Illegal Internet Drug Suppliers.  But they knew damn well Js Novelties was a drug ring.  And apparently the feds have uncovered A LOT of this.  Fed ex did know exactly what packages had drugs in them, because they were knowingly working for the rogue pharmacies and using fake cover accounts, knowing all along it was illegal and what account belonged to what pharmacy.  They were in collusion.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back