FedEx Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter rocketman
  • Start date Start date
R

rocketman

Anyone have a FedEx returned to a shipper?  FedEx is supposed to call me back to explain what is going on but they basically don't know what happened.  Have not heard from vendor yet (SY vendor) about it.  I don't think I am supposed to mention specific vendor so I won't - all I will say is that it's a reputable regular one in the standard rotation here.  The FedEx guy on the phone asked me what was in the package - said documents.  But that worried me a little.

This happened to me too.  Package was sent from SY vendor and TN simply states that it is in transit in the origin city.  Spoke to a rep on the phone, and basically said they did not know what was going on but mentioned that it looked like it was being returned to sender.  I was supposed to receive a call back with more information, but never did.  I'm curious to know how many more people this has happened to...

Whatever happened to the package?  Are you saying this just happened and you're still waiting for a call?

There has definitely been an "event". I believe it's affected several vendors and I urge everyone not to post TMI or to call the carrier and draw further attention to yourself and the situation.

Try to work something out with the vendor with a different shipper. If you are unsure if you have been affected by this, ask your vendor. 

This is not the first time something like this has happened and in the past, nothing beyond losing the shipment came of it.  You can pm me if you believe that you have further cause for concern.

this is the alert mail i have from fed ex. i dont know if this has anything to do with it

2e - PM me please - I keep trying to send you a message and the site is not letting it go through - some kind of error that I cannot translate.  Thanks!!

I've got a package from SY that is pushing a week late.  It was shipped, but the scheduled delivery status show as "pending".

That usually isn't real good news.  If anyone has any info on this, I would appreciate hearing it.

Mike

I too am suprised any of our vendors still use this courier service. It was only a year ago when this exact same thing happened to a several of us. Just listen...do not call. Dont answer if they call you back. Its important. Not to draw more attention to it. 

Its sucks:( Believe me, I know. Usually the vendor will work something out with you. Try not to worry. Unless you ordered extremely large, time will pass and it will be buisness as usual.

@mikeford have you been able to get any news from your vendor? If not, post a @2earls and I will pm you what little I know. 

For everyone else's information, I do not believe that Roberto, Diego, Fernando, Alex or Juan were affected. In case you are nervous to use the ones that were. I received a SY order today so I believe it is an isolated incident from one day only. 

@mikeford have you been able to get any news from your vendor? If not, post a @2earls and I will pm you what little I know. 

For everyone else's information, I do not believe that Roberto, Diego, Fernando, Alex or Juan were affected. In case you are nervous to use the ones that were. I received a SY order today so I believe it is an isolated incident from one day only. 
I'm pretty sure it was an isolated incident also, but figured I should ask.  Seems like occasionally I run into a period of just incredibly bad luck when it comes to payment, shipping, etc.  

Thanks much for the info.

Mike

There has definitely been an "event". I believe it's affected several vendors and I urge everyone not to post TMI or to call the carrier and draw further attention to yourself and the situation.

Try to work something out with the vendor with a different shipper. If you are unsure if you have been affected by this, ask your vendor. 

This is not the first time something like this has happened and in the past, nothing beyond losing the shipment came of it.  You can pm me if you believe that you have further cause for concern.
Am I dumb for askin what the event is? Don't have enoughposts to pm sorry otherwise I would :(  

Just following up - (I was one of the unfortunate ones to lose a good amount bc of this "event") - have there been any further developments or does anyone else have anymore info outside of "something suspicious" happened?  

2earls - I PM'd you back when this situation occurred but never heard back and for some reason I can't send a PM right now bc I am on my phone.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back