Feedback pls: Netherlands to USA orders and experiences with vendor shipping

OGthunder50

Anyone card to share there experience with nl to USA shipping. I ordered a pack 7 ago, the tracking says still on its way to destination country. Have ordered other items and anabolics from Europe but never Netherlands. Feed back appreciated?

Anyone card to share there experience with nl to USA shipping. I ordered a pack 7 ago, the tracking says still on its way to destination country. Have ordered other items and anabolics from Europe but never Netherlands. Feed back appreciated?
My experience has been 5 packs ordered. Four packs delivered. Time frame 10-21 days. The missing pack I can only assume was either customs seizure or employee theft because tracking stopped at ISC and it's been 50 days. 

22 days not counting ability to getting indeed landing but 25 I promise I'll check you.  You getting gets to,wait.it.listen you will be granted clearance

My experience has been 5 packs ordered. Four packs delivered. Time frame 10-21 days. The missing pack I can only assume was either customs seizure or employee theft because tracking stopped at ISC and it's been 50 days. 
Basically the exact same experience here.

Ordered a fair amount of MDPHP from predator-rc.nl about 10 days ago, I'll report back when/if I get the package.

Here's hoping it lands safely.

Made my first order of 1 Gram D1cl@z3p@m which is 100% Legal in my Country and I received it within 21-22 Days in Canada so I can't say for anything like when I plan to order 6 - @ P B which is a Banned Research Chemical in Canada from the Netherlands but if possible I will order that from China since they get more packages and would be like a needle in the haystack. 

I placed my first order from the NL in February and it has been stuck in customs for a month, unfortunately.

Did you check with your v3nd0r? A lot of them have a re-ship policy.
It has been exactly 3O days so I will check with them tomorrow. Technically my order is an anal0gue of a sch3dule thr33 , so I do not believe that what I ordered was against the law. I still want to take proper precautions and assume my address is burn3d and get the next one sent to a different place. 

My order shipped yesterday. We will see when it gets here. Ive seen reports of 6-10 days for this vendor to the us.

Order placed friday May 31st, shipped the following tuesday, and arrived monday June 10th. No problems. I used only standard untracked airmail

I just got a more recent Order I won't say what it was but it only took 14 Days to arrive to Canada. Which from what I am told it doesn't matter where you live east side or west side it all goes through Vancouver or something like that at some POINT that is. 

Oh! I got another Order on the way and it's 2 Gr@ms instead of 1 so let's hope it arrives safely since it's enough Money where if it does not arrive I am gonna cringe but not enough Money I will cry lol. Yet considering the fact it is 100% Legal which with Scumt0ms it doesn't matter much to them they are as L@wl3ss Abiding Citizens as we are lol.

So far I have been lucky but it's about how they Package it and the V3nd0r I am using does not have the most stellar Stealth if you can even Call it Stealth least they are adding stickers stating for "R3s3@rch Purp0s3s 0nly!" and "Not for Hum@n C0nsumpti0n." instead of the magic marker with just the Chemical Name that Wipes off once you handle the package after you've received it lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss checking the mailbox every day...probably need to make another order as I'm hooked on the mailbox rush.

Also 3/3 NL untracked.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back