Feeling Of Dread

Ljellybean

I had a package to be delivered today. The TN update says out for delivery, but then a few hours later "undeliverable". Did they somehow find out what was in the package? Ahh what to do

There's so much mail being delivered that screw ups  happen quite often this time of year. Keep an eye on the TN tracking some handler could of messed something up. Heck it may just show up without warning tomorrow or the next. Email your vendor and ask him about it.

It's very unlikely they found out what's in the package due to the volume of deliveries that are currently making.

If someone was going to visit you in person they would have already been there knocking on your door.

Thanks for replying!

I was in such a panicked state of mind when I wrote this, my only thought was that I was caught red-handed. Fortunately, I received it a few hours later.

Yay a Merry Christmas indeed!

LOL! We've all been there. I'm glad you're all set.

Thanks for updating. These kind of issues are important for all of us to be aware of.

btw can you mention in code what you got and the quality? like pea kays etc...and the first initial of the vendor you dealt with.

Thanks for replying!

I was in such a panicked state of mind when I wrote this, my only thought was that I was caught red-handed. Fortunately, I received it a few hours later.

Yay a Merry Christmas indeed!
Yea right now you cant rely on tracking info the system is being flooded with input because of the holiday.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back