fees? Haggling?

Synchron

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Fees seem super high, shipping is inflated, crypto fees.. etc. From start to finish this entire process is riddled with fees. Do you guys haggle with vendrs to reduce fees? I never have but it seems overly opportunist. It was never this opportunistic until recently. I don't mind paying super high fees if the service is exceptional but that is never the case.

The time that I pushed back, there was a problem after the fact.

I had one particular vendor I used recently. From the time I stated using them the price increased 60% (over 4 orders, each time it got higher), the min (again over 4 orders) went from $400 to $550.

The last order I said everything had increased by more than I am able play with. They replied back with the cost from 2 orders ago. I accepted. Keep in mind I didn't haggle, I just bowed out.

So, I accepted. It took six days for them to ship and then they shipped with 2day (NOT what i paid for). So from actual send to receive it was 9 days.

I believe it was the fact that I dared push back. Next time I don't like what I see, I will move on.

Just my 2 cents. 🤦‍♀️

What one does they typically all fall in line. My concern is that things are going very slim. So I’m not even sure how long some of these rides are going to go on.

What one does they typically all fall in line. My concern is that things are going very slim. So I’m not even sure how long some of these rides are going to go on.
Yeah, I am with you. There just isn't the supply any longer. It gets scarier each time. The DEA won't be happy until a million people are dead from bathtub fentanyl. That's clearly where it's going.

It’s also maddening that US policies affect other countries, as well. Production is down or ceased elsewhere too.

Everyday in the US: 1000s of pounds of meds are seized; and 10s of 1000s of pot & poppy plants are burned away 🤬

Regarding: “fees? Haggling?”

I’ve noticed that….. With some vendors (on DBG), haggling is totally just part of the culture. No offense is taken. No disrespect is given.

But with other vendors, haggling is considered “begging.” And disrespectful, in their eyes.

To each their own. No one is right or wrong IMHO. Each country has different customs, cultures, and politics.

As long as business gets done, respectfully & professionally — all is well 💸💸💸💸

It’s also maddening that US policies affect other countries, as well. Production is down or ceased elsewhere too.

This happened about 4hrs from where I grew up.

“…. seized drugs include over 569 pounds of amphetamines, 95 pounds of cocaine, 95 pounds of MDMA and over 22 pounds of LSD and ecstasy pills, the agency said…. “

700lbs of @Mp partly explains your shortage ☠️

WHAT A WASTE!!!

Fees seem super high, shipping is inflated, crypto fees.. etc. From start to finish this entire process is riddled with fees. Do you guys haggle with vendrs to reduce fees? I never have but it seems overly opportunist. It was never this opportunistic until recently. I don't mind paying super high fees if the service is exceptional but that is never the case.
You have to kind of feel the situation out. No vendor likes having to deal with “that guy” but don’t be afraid to mention a lower price at a competitor or something if you have that abiltity.

I’ve never vended/sold in my life, only purchased but depending on the volume being moved and what it is, some vendors would rather just make you happy and have you come back

Just use your judgement. Don’t bust balls and be an annoying nuisance, there’s a tactful way to do it. If you’re getting a large amount, that would be one of your avenues to talk about a price reduction. Same with slow time to ship post payment, mistakes in the orders, small stuff.

Don’t try and shake down a vendor who’s always treated you right

Vendors who have minimums have them for a reason. If a vendor says I have a minimum, no exceptions, then someone who argues with that vendor lost a good vendor. With vendors who are already priced below the competition, it’s a huge slap in the face.
As said above, some cultures are more open than others, and newer vendors, to gain reviews, may allow smaller orders or haggling.
There’s no one-size fits all. Vendors do share when customers are argumentative, with other vendors and with us.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back