Fent analogues

Kooter

I know some boards don’t allow sourcing for these types of materials so if it’s against the rules please remove the thread. I’m sure I’d have to buy somewhere like China but any help Is appreciated. Thanks guys 

I know some boards don’t allow sourcing for these types of materials so if it’s against the rules please remove the thread. I’m sure I’d have to buy somewhere like China but any help Is appreciated. Thanks guys 
Etazene and its analogs are what's buzzing with opiates these days. Supposedly if you get the right batch its fetty potency but euphoric like heron. Imagine that. 

I used to be a hardcore dope fiend. The only reason I quit was cause I hate the way fentanyl feels. Totally lacking euphoria. Everyone that sold dope sells straight fent by me. I quit a 12yr heron addiction easy.

This etazene shit scares me. If I get a taste of it and it's super euphoric I'm as good as dead. I stay away. I dont know if they really are that good but I dont need to find out. Check out big Jack on here. Search around and you will find what you want to. Or donate the 15$ on here it opens up some locked shit on here supposedly.  I have yet to test it 

@Sbcat631 I tried sending you a PM but realized that you can’t receive.  Your post was quite interesting to me. As much of a fan of opiates as I am and thought I knew all of them, somehow I’ve missed Etazene.

Do you know or would you care to share what the ROAs are for this ? Quite curious. If not, that’s fine as well. I certainly understand.
Thank you in advance and again for sharing about this med.

@Kooter most of the Mexican vendors carry fentanyl. You would have to become a sponsor to access like previously mentioned. I’ve never received any, but I’ve seen it on their menu nonetheless. I know that wasn’t the question, but I just thought I’d add that in to let you know if perhaps you might be interested. Cheers 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Etazene and its analogs are what's buzzing with opiates these days. Supposedly if you get the right batch its fetty potency but euphoric like heron. Imagine that. 

I used to be a hardcore dope fiend. The only reason I quit was cause I hate the way fentanyl feels. Totally lacking euphoria. Everyone that sold dope sells straight fent by me. I quit a 12yr heron addiction easy.

This etazene shit scares me. If I get a taste of it and it's super euphoric I'm as good as dead. I stay away. I dont know if they really are that good but I dont need to find out. Check out big Jack on here. Search around and you will find what you want to. Or donate the 15$ on here it opens up some locked shit on here supposedly.  I have yet to test it 
Hmm I must be out of the loop I’ll give this stuff some study. Thanks for your response 

@Sbcat631 I tried sending you a PM but realized that you can’t receive.  Your post was quite interesting to me. As much of a fan of opiates as I am and thought I knew all of them, somehow I’ve missed Etazene.

Do you know or would you care to share what the ROAs are for this ? Quite curious. If not, that’s fine as well. I certainly understand.
Thank you in advance and again for sharing about this med.

@Kooter most of the Mexican vendors carry fentanyl. You would have to become a sponsor to access like previously mentioned. I’ve never received any, but I’ve seen it on their menu nonetheless. I know that wasn’t the question, but I just thought I’d add that in to let you know if perhaps you might be interested. Cheers 🙂
I still have yet to order but I know theresearchchemsclub I think that's the site and tgchemicals list them I heard be careful with the.

Oh longflourishrc I hear is reliable.  I cant tell you for sure because I've never ordered. I'm also a bit scared to get back into an opiate that seems like I would love it. 

I think all r.o.a.'s work but dont take my word because I'm not 100% sure. You might need to either use more water or a tiny bit of citrate the once dissolved then flood with water. Like #3 H. 

I live in usa so that would be weird for me in my area it was always mix up with 30-60units water and bang it cold lol. 

If you do order let me know how it goes. I just cant open that cannot worms

OP. Heavy 0pi0id analogs (Etonitazene analogs) carry worse WD's than F3nt. Much worse from what I've read. My advice is to avoid. 

Also, you're not going to find F3nt analogs on the clear. DNM or M3x section (as previously mentioned) will yield better results.

Most of you already know my opinion.

Eto analogues are the panacea of tons of heavy tolerance opioid users. It's cheap, it's strong, and the last analogues (Proto) is lot less sedative then Iso, and despite it's very high potency (170x) if diluded properly, it's pretty euphoric (even if not as much as etazene) with long legs. WD are lot less nasty than Meto and it's "safer" then Fentas in case of overdose.

BUT, I don't think any eto analogue can give the same pleasure that the golden age fenta analogues, especially the ones with low potency but extremely effective (great euphoria / middle legs / warm body and soul well being, like acetyl-f, fu-f, IBF). 

Even the suppliers (sources) of eto analogues realized just keep going up is useless. They tried some lower potencies analogues. They sucks. They know they need something new, fresh, a new family compound, giving a blast of euphoria, a warm body nod, and a low analgesic potency. They are on it. Just patience.

It will be a hell, when eto analogues will be banned from china gov, since most of people just does not care and they are ok by taking such strong rc opioid. Ok, they are somewhat safe is used wisely. But it won't change the hell of WD they will need to face, especially if using them for a long time and daily.

Fenta HCL is boring. Analogues were giving lot more euphoria or body-nodding effects even at lower potencies. Mexican will just throw car-f or fenta hcl, but synth is made illegally in questionale labs and as soon as it lands, it get heavly cut already before hitting the market. They are not selling on DNMs, it's all on the streets again. Ordering online is just play russian roulette.

Try to survive. Work on lowering your tolerance. Better suffer now and be able to enjoy soon amazing middle potency rc opioid that we'll see almost for sure this year, than facing a true hell later when you realize is too late.

Just my two cents, everyone is free to pick their own path.

Stay safe, whatever you decide.

I still have yet to order but I know theresearchchemsclub I think that's the site and tgchemicals list them I heard be careful with the.

Oh longflourishrc I hear is reliable.  I cant tell you for sure because I've never ordered. I'm also a bit scared to get back into an opiate that seems like I would love it. 

I think all r.o.a.'s work but dont take my word because I'm not 100% sure. You might need to either use more water or a tiny bit of citrate the once dissolved then flood with water. Like #3 H. 

I live in usa so that would be weird for me in my area it was always mix up with 30-60units water and bang it cold lol. 

If you do order let me know how it goes. I just cant open that cannot worms
researchchemsclub and longflourish both best and cheapest bulk wholsalers they use the same lab 180 for 5g etazene and its pure

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back