Fent laced Endocodils

Jackjack9455

OPAL SPONSOR
I just wanted to make everyone aware who purchases the endocodil brand of meds that I have recently had two bad batches from two separate vendors within the last two weeks. I tested 6 different tabs from the first vendor and they were all positive and today 2 tabs from another vendor which also came back positive. The endos from the second vendor were free samples that came with an order of Vikes. The Vikes were negative so I know it's just the endos and not a testing mistake on my end. I've already posted this information on the vendor's threads but wanted everyone to know that there may be a batch going around with fent in them so please test and test again just to be sure.

Has anyone else had this issue with this brand recently?

@Jackjack9455 thank you. This was addressed in the MX pharm discussion thread 2 weeks ago. It’s imperative to test anything one uses before use with E’s. As I said there, vendors can’t test each and every page of every mag. Hopefully this was corrected by the vendors. Personally, I have taken a break from any E’s.

Endocodil has not been manufactured all year. The only laboratory that makes them in Mexico is Psicofarma and they were suspended by the government at the end of last year. They just recently were given the green light to start operation again but it will take months before the supply chain is filled. Real endocodil ran out in February. Google psicofarma and cofepris if you want more information.

I would like to hear from the group as a whole, but the way I have included the situation is there is only one well made toy in the toy shop. The rest of the toys (endo etc) are simply not going to hold up. It’s petrifying to think that’s where we are but I believe that’s where we are. There may be some hints of gold here and there but I’m afraid that’s where we are.

Very important topic to address, my friend.

We already know F is an issue and we know we must test test test.

But there are also hidden issues not so easy to detect. Publishers get creative bc they know we test. It’s wonderful to not get a +F test, but that’s not the final word. Don’t just depend on F strips if you have access to kits that test more broadly. But even still, plenty of dangerous things and useless fillers don’t show up.

As far as any of the opi, E’s are a definite NO. Don’t even do it. Even if some are not F+ they are not real. And stay away from blue/colored rock climbing boots. They will likely be neg for F but they are not real.

It’s scary that there is no sustainable option in sight.

Haven’t the slightest idea how to navigate RC’s as an option and I’m scared as hell to dive into the presses pool. But not against it entirely.

Anyone have any ideas how to stay afloat and not be miserable? Maybe even reasonably happy?

AS

Anyone have any ideas how to stay afloat and not be miserable? Maybe even reasonably happy?
I try and stay out of the north American supply chain as much as possible. I know that's not possible for everyone, but it works well for my situation.

I try and stay out of the north American supply chain as much as possible. I know that's not possible for everyone, but it works well for my situation.

I agree, but I’m struggling to find Rcs that can’t even maintain the same status quo. I’m really struggling and I research a lot a lot a lot.
We’ve been around a long time together, so if you would send me a PM with any positive RC experience I would dang sure appreciate it

I just had got a bunch of 20mg Endocodil. Does anyone know if they are legit again? A vendor had given me fake OP40 and his replacement was a lot of Endocodil but I’m worried to try…. Any help would be much appreciated.

I just had got a bunch of 20mg Endocodil. Does anyone know if they are legit again? A vendor had given me fake OP40 and his replacement was a lot of Endocodil but I’m worried to try…. Any help would be much appreciated.
Well I was able to get a test strip from someone and all was good so I tried these. Honestly I’m extremely impressed these hit hard and are definitely OXEE!!

the ones I’ve received lately that are in blister packs (which I insist on getting) have been legit 20’s the last 2 times. That said, one other time before that (but still recently), the vend sent me 3 singles in blister and the rest were loose 🧐 (I received far more loose) and I examined the hell out of them 🔍 and I could always pick out the blistered ones bc they are ever so slightly thicker, and harder to break (they do break and it’s a clean crisp break right in half). Real 20’s also have the thinnest coating that u can see when u break them. If they’re blistered, you have a better shot.

Can u test them? I ask bc I wouldn’t trust anyone who sent me those horrendous looking 40’s a couple weeks ago-ish? If it’s who I think it is, he’s a shady ass mf’er. The thing about testing those is they may have F or they can come up as ocks, but in reality it’s just a small amount and they don’t work for shit. I would at the very least test with F strips. Then if it’s negative, just take half and see how you feel. If they’re weak, I feel WD after an hour. If they’re real they should feel clean and slightly euphoric.

Be safe! We aren’t out of the woods quite yet but things are looking better. Blister blister blister!

-AS

the ones I’ve received lately that are in blister packs (which I insist on getting) have been legit 20’s the last 2 times. That said, one other time before that (but still recently), the vend sent me 3 singles in blister and the rest were loose 🧐 (I received far more loose) and I examined the hell out of them 🔍 and I could always pick out the blistered ones bc they are ever so slightly thicker, and harder to break (they do break and it’s a clean crisp break right in half). Real 20’s also have the thinnest coating that u can see when u break them. If they’re blistered, you have a better shot.

Can u test them? I ask bc I wouldn’t trust anyone who sent me those horrendous looking 40’s a couple weeks ago-ish? If it’s who I think it is, he’s a shady ass mf’er. The thing about testing those is they may have F or they can come up as ocks, but in reality it’s just a small amount and they don’t work for shit. I would at the very least test with F strips. Then if it’s negative, just take half and see how you feel. If they’re weak, I feel WD after an hour. If they’re real they should feel clean and slightly euphoric.

Be safe! We aren’t out of the woods quite yet but things are looking better. Blister blister blister!

-AS
Yes I was able to test them and there was no F. They are definitely Ox which thank the lord because I’m sick of getting screwed around with. This as you know can be deadly. Looks like a new vendor freeman will be the savior for what I like. Great pricing and options. Thanks for the feedback and input! I appreciate you very much!

Crap I tried to back out of my post after I read that you had gotten it all sorted @Joeycrack and I had no idea it went through and got posted 😂 in any case, glad it worked out!

@Joeycrack hey so it looks like my membership needs re-donate and I cannot pm. Someone let me know you requested. I will try to get it fixed asap.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back