Fent4n1l blanket ban in China confirmed at the end of April

• Thread starter Thread starter middleman_eu
  • Start date Start date
M

middleman_eu

After many rumors, it's finally happened what most chinese seller was fearing.
The blanket ban of all analogues will hit China at the end of the month.

If you want my opinion on this, despite I love to research and to use such compounds, I am happy about this. Because after years and years of good analogues, they were at the end of tryouts and just pushing out a lot of compounds quickly designed and not studied, exposing at dangers the life of many people or putting them at risk with long or short-terms side effects.

There was a big number of compounds released in the last months, and almost all of them were K-agonist Opioids (this means, instead of a pleasant, chilled and peaceful nod, you will experience and extremely dissasociative experience, like smoking salvia divinorum extract 30x or DMT - but at the same time, a totally unique and different feeling) - so nothing the normal opiates/opioids consumer are looking for.

This ban will push the researchers to create new compounds based on other families - and there is PLENTY of very interesting alternatives, that even with a lower potency (nobody needs such insane potency compounds 40x and more stronger than morphine) - they can offer an amazing effect, both as painkiller for people with chronic pain and for recreational effects usage, hopefully putting finally an end to all the risks of fen4n1l analogues that came out lately, and bringing a good and safer alternative to the people, especially in USA where Opi users have to deal most of times with fake pressed oxy pills and Heroin cut almost always with such analogues.

For a brighter future!

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back