Fental0gs

Kashking

Just thought I would start a thread for ppl to share their experiences and information. Also help other members as needed.

I've been looking into different vendors, for opiate RC's, that have good reviews and high success rates with shipping to Canada. any info on 'BestRCS' or 'My-renew" at all?   the sites seem legit & decent prices.  thanks  Eroc the noob ;)

To much damn risk, that's why there research chemicals, just my input. i would just stick to pharmacy produced. IMO

To much damn risk, that's why there research chemicals, just my input. i would just stick to pharmacy produced. IMO

Throw a card or two of Etiz0l@m down your neck and you'll feel different about them i'd say..   :P

Regards,  T.

@Jjay No I didn't,  I made a thread about "bulk vendors from china". Nothing was mentioned about fent in that thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
What would a good fent to go for a first try. Been wanting to try it for a while now. I only know of regular fent or carfent. I get that it's a hardcore op8 especially carfent. Any suggestions? 

Unless you have a serious tolerance aim for something less deadly,   As someone with a significant tolerance to opiates, and that includes daily fent use, there are analogs out there that still cause me to question everything I get.   Ordering from China means you can’t be sure you are ingesting what is on the label,  and if it’s in pill form or pre mixed powder it will have hotspots unless homogenized.   Dosages with regular fent need to be carefully measured out volumetrically,  and the dose that provides effects is extremely close to the one that will kill you.   Please think about it,

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back