Figured It Was About Time To Give Credit To The Best And Most Respectable/pro Forum And Family That I Have Had The Privelge Of Being A Member Of!

csbarton

Hey what's up everyone, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that posts helpful feedback to help make tough decisions a lot easier and anyone who takes the time to read up on the threads that they are interested in will most certainly find very helpful answers to guide them along in making that decision of who to work with or any small issues or hold ups that might be going on. I also wanted to give a big thanks to all of the mods who spend countless hours making this forum run like a well oiled machine!!! This is by far my one and only go to place for any much needed info and hopefully once my post count goes up I will be able to interact a lot more and give more feedback. Thanks to everyone for making this place what it is!!!

That's a nice sentiment cs. We're all here to help one and another.

The Mods Jewy and Heisenberg are definitely keeping this place running smoothly with their advice, knowledge and help.

Hats off to the other major contributors as well -  Hooter1, 99,DGSB, Shattered Solider... and all of the other frequent contributors as well.

So let's not forget to show our appreciation and thanks to these people from time to time.

Thank Jewy, H, H1,99 DGBS, SS and all the others who share there thoughts and experiences for the community.

Thank you Bm008

Not to judge but I guess I am. C'mon everyone else, especially the newer ones a thank you now and then can go a long way(not to me the others who make this board possible) A lot of people have got their gots recently and an occasional act of gratitude toward the powers in charge would be nice. Not just once but every so often to appreciate the mods and senior members

If anyone is miffed at me then by all means tell me.

Thank you Bm008

Not to judge but I guess I am. C'mon everyone else, especially the newer ones a thank you now and then can go a long way(not to me the others who make this board possible) A lot of people have got their gots recently and an occasional act of gratitude toward the powers in charge would be nice. Not just once but every so often to appreciate the mods and senior members

If anyone is miffed at me then by all means tell me.
Why would anyone ever be miffed at you HeadBanger?! Seriously, you're the easiest going dude I've ever met.

Hey what's up everyone, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that posts helpful feedback to help make tough decisions a lot easier and anyone who takes the time to read up on the threads that they are interested in will most certainly find very helpful answers to guide them along in making that decision of who to work with or any small issues or hold ups that might be going on. I also wanted to give a big thanks to all of the mods who spend countless hours making this forum run like a well oiled machine!!! This is by far my one and only go to place for any much needed info and hopefully once my post count goes up I will be able to interact a lot more and give more feedback. Thanks to everyone for making this place what it is!!!
All I know is, that's one helluva thread title! LOL

Sorry Jewy I am being shellfish and judgmental of the other members but I feel that the members around here should acknowledge what you and H and the rest of the senior partners do for everyone here from time to time.

Why would anyone ever be miffed at you HeadBanger?! Seriously, you're the easiest going dude I've ever met.
I agree wholeheartedly!

HeadBanger, I know you would never ask for anyone to offer you thanks, but I think you are to be thankful for.

You keep it clean, classy and to the point.

Easy going indeed, and easy to like as well.

Beranda

Sorry Jewy I am being shellfish and judgmental of the other members but I feel that the members around here should acknowledge what you and H and the rest of the senior partners do for everyone here from time to time.
You don't owe me any apologies my brother, and I really appreciate your support, seriously. Syth and I were talking about the differences between the generations these days earlier by PM, and while there some notable exceptions around here among the 20-something crowd, and who I have the utmost respect for, the sad truth is that there's a strong sense of entitlement these days among younger people, and as the board grows, so to does that segment of our demographics, and as a result, there's bound to be drama on occasion, and more to your point, there won't be a great deal of appreciation for the value of our community. Not that every 40+ year old is appreciative either, but I'm sure you see my point.

Regardless, I'm actually really, really happy when I look around and see the ever expanding core group of "regulars" who make up our core, yourself among them, and the tremendous chemistry and energy that they bring to the community. So many friendships and bonds being forged, and now we even have a "ladies only" area and various sub-groups developing among the core members centered around various non-industry related interests. Not long after accepting this role, we had essentially lost our entire core group that had been so much fun. Now, not only has a new core formed, but it's bigger, better and more diverse than ever, and most importantly, isn't just centered around 3 or 4 of us like it used to be. It was essentially a one stage comedy festival with a good sized crowd, but the community energy was too dependent on a handful of members. We're really growing and evolving, and have truly become a family, united by a common purpose and fused by common values. So, all that said, regardless of what may appear to be a rather thankless job at times, I just couldn't be happier with what we're building here, and I'm honored to have been a small part of it. At the end of the day, that's all the validation I need, and I'm humbled every day by the tremendous support we receive from so many great friends like you!

Thanks my man, it truly means a lot.....

I agree wholeheartedly!

HeadBanger, I know you would never ask for anyone to offer you thanks, but I think you are to be thankful for.

You keep it clean, classy and to the point.

Easy going indeed, and easy to like as well.

Beranda
Joe Dirt and I agree completely!

245hjeg.jpg

Thnaks B, but it's not me that I expect a thanks for. I thought the newbies would be more thankful. Kids today. The senior people in charge and contributors spend a lot of personal time helping us. I get on this horse every now and then.

I know I'm being selfish and elitist but I feel strongly about thanking people who help others, not just here but everywhere. I'm done.

Thnaks B, but it's not me that I expect a thanks for. I thought the newbies would be more thankful. Kids today. The senior people in charge and contributors spend a lot of personal time helping us. I get on this horse every now and then.

I know I'm being selfish and elitist but I feel strongly about thanking people who help others, not just here but everywhere. I'm done.
Whatever the OPPOSITE of selfish or elite = you.

A gracious "Thank you" goes a long way.

I remember both my grandmother mother being incredibly outspoken about the value and importance of hand-written thank you notes. I got it then and I live it now.

Online, it is easier and faster than ever before to reach out and give a gracious thank you when it is deserved.

So, now we are both done.

Whatever the OPPOSITE of selfish or elite = you.

A gracious "Thank you" goes a long way.

I remember both my grandmother mother being incredibly outspoken about the value and importance of hand-written thank you notes. I got it then and I live it now.

Online, it is easier and faster than ever before to reach out and give a gracious thank you when it is deserved.

So, now we are both done.
Beranda is spot on about you, HB.  To me, you seem to be a pretty selfless dude.  Much respect for you!  S-

I know what this calls for! Do you?

Group Hug!!

You guys are the best! Seriously.

And @beranda I've been writing thank you notes for dayyyyys. It's hard work, but definitely the right thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This community is a wonderful place - and I do believe that it is because of how Jewy, HB and many of the senior members have formed it.  While it can be a bit daunting being the new poster, as long as you had done your homework, you were okay - and they were willing to help.  From there, relationships formed and that feeling that was once daunting, disappeared because you looked forward to signing on to see what your new found friends had to say that day.  

This has become a very welcoming and accepting place and I agree with HeadBanger, we do owe it all to those named above.  Big thanks to Jewy, HM and those senior members who have made this place what it is.  Also, a special thanks to Hooter and KK, who spent a lot of time here in the past months while both were mending, making people feel welcome, adding new areas to the forum, adding educational areas to the forum, welcoming us as we signed on to the forum ( /default_smile.png ), etc...

Also, B and msd - I am with you both on Thank You notes - I have stationary for miles...I thank everyone for everything.  Nothing like real mail.  /default_smile.png

Welcome, CS!

Your thread title indicates you have an idea of just how special this place is.  Hang around and get to know some people and you'll appreciate it even more.

I know I have!  If there's anything I can ever help you with (within the rules, of course) just give me a shout!

Cheers!

Tri

CS ,

Thank you for finding the words I couldn't.

This place is the best.

I am so very grateful to be part of the community:)

V

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back