Finally Feel A Place Where I Belong

Wicked4209

Finally found my home. I'm new but have spent a lot of time just reading and taking it all in. The people and info on here IS priceless. It's definitely confusing but I'm trying to take it slow and really pay my dues. If Anyone has good advice for the newbie, feel free to tell me. I'm very interested in the SY aspect. Mid Atlantic has really dried up on me. Someone take me under your wing, I'm ready to fly. Feedback and advice welcome and appreciated.

Hello Wicked,

Keep doing what you're doing, read the Mexican section, read the payment section, try and learn what you can. Read the rules too of course. Welcome and good luck!

2E

Hello and welcome Wicked.  There is another thread called Helpful Quoted Info for New People (or something like that) in the intro section.  Reading that and the rules will help a lot.  Then you need to do your homework by reading at least 20 pages starting with the end and going back of the vendors you are interested in.  A lot of times you will see someone asking a question and getting an answer to a question you also have when you read a lot.  Vendor threads are for reviews but there are a lot of other threads with valuable info. and that's where the search box at the top comes in handy.  You can search within a thread or search the whole forum.  Once you have read enough you can make an educated choice on which vendor to use.  Good luck!

Hello everyone. There is so much great info posted on here. I feel so much safer being able to read all of the opinions and reviews that people post. Thanks so much.

Welcome! You are headed in the right direction. Definitely read the "helpful quoted info for mew members" thread that Suzie suggested. If you ever have any questions, no matter how small, give me or my partner mod 2 EARLS a shout. It is good to have you!

I am reading this on "tap talk" what do I click on to get started researching?? Thank you for a response!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am reading this on "tap talk" what do I click on to get started researching?? Thank you for a response!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never come here from my phone but if you look at the very top left side it says "forums".  Read the vendor threads for International and Mexico.  Start at the end and read back.  Also the thread called Helpful Quoted info is in the Introductions section.

When you read and still can't find what you're looking for, try the search bar. But you seem to be off to a good start already. It's your job to read everything and then be able to make informed choices of your own. Nobodies gonna tell you to use this vendor or that one. They may guide you where to read and allow you to make up your mind based on the experiences of those that have gone before you.

Enjoy it all!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back