Finally made it here

nutpunch

Hello to my future friends.  I am here because of like minded folks as myself.  I am a mod on an AAS forum.  I enjoy brewing/producing/researching such as from marijane seed to finished products: concentrates, edibles, RSO and my new business venture thCbd vape juice.  I want find raws and turn it into vape juice.  A friend sucessfuuly uses xanny powder to produce vape juice.

Look forward to meet you guys and especially looking forward to contribute in any way that I can.

NP

Hi nutpunch, you sound like a mad scientist and I mean that in a good way. I bet you can teach us a thing or two.

Welcome to the group! I'm not sure if you are experimenting for your own use and amusement or with the goal of becoming a vendor. If it's the latter, be sure to come to PTFC or me before trying to start on your own.

Sounds very interesting and I look forward to reading your posts.

2earls 

Thank you. 

Hi nutpunch, you sound like a mad scientist and I mean that in a good way. I bet you can teach us a thing or two.

Welcome to the group! I'm not sure if you are experimenting for your own use and amusement or with the goal of becoming a vendor. If it's the latter, be sure to come to PTFC or me before trying to start on your own.

Sounds very interesting and I look forward to reading your posts.

2earls 
I am here to learn and to share my experiences and failures lol.  I don't plan on becoming a vendor at the moment, but eventually I would like explore to see if it makes sense for me. 

Please don't take this as advertising b/c I am not selling or sending samples....  I am merely adding to my intro.  I am a believer of CBD.  I can not believe how it makes me feel.  I suffer from anxiety and minor social phobia which prevents me from going to crowded events b/c if I don't know you, I have an imaginary hula hoop that I don't like when strangers are within my hoop.  CBD calms me down, reduce anxiety & stress.  Best way I can (terribly) describe it is imagine you just ate a stick of room temp butter and  pretend it makes you nauseous, urge to vomit and then anxiety kicks in.  Now puff on my thCBD blend and it  balances me out so the extra butter doesn't bother me.   I blend CBD infused with Terpenes from cannabis plants + Indica/Sativa/Hybrid vape juice.  I am still perfecting my recipes.   I made 1st 3 batches toooooo potent.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the One Hitter Quitter potency of quality buds, but with my blend, it tastes so good that I prefer to lower the THC potency and slightly lower the CBD potency so that I can enjoy puffing while walking downtown in a major US City and in my office too lol.  The only thing I exhale is (hopefully) not bad breath b/c vaping produces no marijuana odor.  Here is a couple pics from my 1st harvest.

one of the best part about my vaping venture is that I use the flowers from my indoor garden to make whatever I want.    I never thought chemistry set for brewing anabolics would serve multiple purposes.  Vacuum filter makes RSO too easy to make and I already have high chemical resistant membrane filters that I use to filter Anabolic oils that I personally use along with others

Welcome friend
Thank you

View attachment 1754

View attachment 1755

its just that any form of cultivating is a class b offence  which is in reality a  load of pish,  folk do walk down the street puffing (and think nothing of it) but thats like sniffing lines of ket in Primark (so socially wrong its policed into  a sub-unemployed class\behaviour)so the police have stat sheets which  have boxes to be ticked classification equates to a score of  class = arrest quotas n all  work statistics  that leaves the police forever having a boon over  boons that  policing classified stats creates.They make mistakes as well,prescription drugs are  merely a controlled substances  not given a classification,this   has; is a chance  for vendors to make a reputable  bizniz  without the risk of any law=class=tick=stat=success at police  work (police are off chasing class A and B's)

.A  dropshipper can become a legit  bizniz  person =Vendor=import/export=cottageindustry=Amazon effect

last sentence=interesting.  Thank you.  I must say I had to read few times in order for my noggin to understand.

Luckily for me, everything that is related to cannabis and prescribed Rx :D is 100% legal.  However, if I sell my products then I would break the law unless I go the legal business route, but I would not be allowed to sell to individuals that meet the legal requirement  (21yrs old) because law doesn't allow a grower/producer to sell products thru their own recreational retail stores.  I would only be allowed to "distributors" which sells to recreational stores.  However, I will venture down that route to determine if its viable for me.  Maybe 6 months down the road you'll see a thread by me titled "I just quit my job" lol.   I am so glad that we have a thing called donations :rolleyes:

ebay is a great place to buy and sell if you can find them.  I got lucky while searching for a DIY stainless steel screen for my chemistry fun stuff and found a strange ad.

I think I'll create my 2nd thread (this being the first i think lol) to continue similar discussions

Last edited by a moderator:
oh by the way welcome
Thank you my friend.  I've heard good things about T!@nept!ne (I hope that made sense.  I think it also goes by T Salt. So I got me gram to try and will also try to make it into vape juice.  But I don't know if that will make any sense or because I am not sure if slowly puffing on this blend will be yield better results then the entire dose at once.  Only way to know is via R&D and if someone said "you will waste everything involved in making this into a vape product because you entire dose at once is exponential better then couple mcg here and there". 

Gosh, I really need to start my thread so I can get feedback on my planned DIY projects........

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back