First DM purchase and was sent Fentanyl 😡

4kap

So I  decided to try out the DM. I made a purchase for my usual stuff that helps me get through the day. I only Took half of my vitamin at first just to be safe and  it seemed very  strong. I was only taking these for breakthrough pain throughout the last two weeks. Each time I would take half of a vitamin. I started to notice that a couple of times I did not feel any relief at all.  I  ordered some test strips and tested my vitamins and they all tested positive for fentanyl. I did three separate test just to be 100% sure.  This is the first time I have ventured out and sadly I will not do it again anytime soon. If anyone wants any details, you are free to message me. 

I used to use the DM back in the more simple days of ssilk ro@d and recently thought about getting back into it but with all of the fent being found in nearly everything plus my lack of computer skills I decided against it. Iam glad I stumbled across this place in my researching, seems to be a lot of good info and helpful people on here.

So I  decided to try out the DM. I made a purchase for my usual stuff that helps me get through the day. I only Took half of my vitamin at first just to be safe and  it seemed very  strong. I was only taking these for breakthrough pain throughout the last two weeks. Each time I would take half of a vitamin. I started to notice that a couple of times I did not feel any relief at all.  I  ordered some test strips and tested my vitamins and they all tested positive for fentanyl. I did three separate test just to be 100% sure.  This is the first time I have ventured out and sadly I will not do it again anytime soon. If anyone wants any details, you are free to message me. 
Sad that you got taken and got something dangerous like that but I think this post can be beneficial in letting those know you should always have some fent test stripes so you can test before you even try. Stay safe! 

I appreciate the fact That you were sent a product that was not what you ordered and or what you thought it was,  And yes with a drug like fentanyl could have potentially killed you which, depending on what kind of person you are, could potentially be a bad thing. But isn't it kind of a bonus? The only thing I could think to equate it to atm is if you went on a blind double date with your friend as a favor to him. Sure you are almost certain you are gonna be banging a fat sac of potatoes who hasn't bathed since the Reagan area but yet has somehow managed to plop out 4 kids who require "special needs " (who the hell is tappin all these uggos??)  But NO. The lady comes out of the car and is just simply STUNNING. She hands you her idand you see she just turned 18 years old.both her parents just croaked tragically so you won't have to meet em and she just inherited a MASSIVE fortune and she has absolutely doesn't mind loaning you money. After talking to her  (which she rarely does unless it's about sex) you find out she majored in the kama sutra at the local university but that's all she studied, she's dumb as rocks.also she's a virgin but is just DYING not  to be. Or I dunno like going to a fast food restaurant expecting a rinky dink burger but you are given a filet minjoin. My point being you paid for crap and was given gold. Have a wonderful experience my friend.

@smckee83, getting debt instead of the actual product is NOT a good thing. If this person had taken the full dose or even more, they would have surely died. I’ve been on the debt patch before and it’s an absolutely horrible dRug w/even worse side effects. 

Another downside, this person could have had an upcoming appt w/their pain dr and been tested then they would have been screwed. A lot of us come here to get adequate pain relief and supplement with what we’re already pResCribed (since most are extremely under-pResCribed) but nothing we’re not already prescribed. And if anything else shows up, we then lose the little bit we got, and now will have to pay even more to have somewhat of a functional life. 

But no, it is def NOT a good thing to order something and receive something much more potent and dangerous instead. 

I usally do only DN deals, but I decided to evaluate new possibilities as well, especially for pharmaceuticals and RCs. I'm glad I did because I crossed my path with this nice community during my researches ;)

I'm sorry about what happened. I've many years of experience in this field, I gladly share some basic info to avoid getting scammed again and stay safe:

IT / Personal information safety

Learn about PGP. Always Encrypt your Address for delivery locally. Here there is a tutorial for dummies: https://www.deepdotweb.com/2015/02/21/pgp-tutorial-for-windows-kleopatra-gpg4win/

Do not order more than one package at time, if something is going wrong or seller is an honeypot, you can just deny.

Try to get your BTC or XMR by buying them at ATM, or just ask some friends to buy from you. It's not mandatory if you do only small orders for your own usage, and it's not illegal to buy BTC either, but on a long run, if you have a lot of transactions regarding bitcoins bought is not optimal.

Don't order at your place if you have too many hot things

*always* use a VPN with a Firewall traffic blocker enabled until VPN is connected, in this way your ISP will never find out you accessed TOR/DN

If you ordered a non-pharmaceutical product or it came without blister, either lab test it or stay really low to make sure the potency is what expected!

Vendor Suggestion

You really need to crosscheck twice if not three times before ordering from a new DN vendor. First of all I suggest to always get in touch with him first, to ask some questions about the product, about the type of decay used (without pretending details of course!), the average delivery time for your country, or whatever you may want to ask.

Then you can of course check the reviews, but it's very easy to fake them. Always check the DN Forums or/and the independent DN forums or Dread to make sure this source is legit.

In most cases I always had smooth transactions by using vendors who are not too big. The vendors specifying in only one or just a few products are usually the best one, both with quality and communication.

Remember that if you can buy using the option ESCROWS, it is your right. Do no accept to finalize early if the seller is asking you to do it, unless it's posted on his public profile that buyers of certain countries have to FE due the hot country, or if buyers got less than X ratings.

It sounds very odd, but there is A LOT of buyers scamming vendors, not only the opposite.

Take care!

Last edited:
@middleman_eu great info. I started my research fairly recently and now with DM down and all the drama around it I’m happy to have found this community. I was going to try and place an order on wsm but I have found everything I need here 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back