First line of defense for panic disorders

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Why did my doctor 

start me on propanol - made me lazy ( cut the dose) 

- now offering gabapentin which i dont know if that will help

- says if that does not

work a small dose of kpins last resort?

@Ayyy7393 Did the pr0pranolol work? You could try metoprol0l, pretty much same as propranolol but fewer side effects. I prefer preg@balin to g@bapentin because g@bapentin has the issues that the bioavailability goes down as the dosage increases. And a shorter half-life. I don't know much about gabapent1n enacarb1l, it has a better bioavailability and longer half-life compared to g@bapentin, should work as well as pr3gabalin, just another alternative. Although in my experience SSRIs/SNRIs are very robust once you find what works for you. Also, tr@zodone and busp1rone work great for some people. Don't accept the kpins, if you want to have fun with b3nzos go for it, but if it works for your anxiety, it didn't really solve anything since now you're stuck with having to take b@nzos which is just not good man... If you have panic attacks once a week, benz0s are great. If you need to take them everyday, they're terrible and can make your anxiety exponentially worst.

@Ayyy7393 There are pleny of others that do, in different degrees tho, but you don't necessarily want the one that crosses the BBB the most since those one, like pr0pranolol tend to have the most side effects.  Also it's not selective for beta-1.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back