First order from trrc

Elemi

Ordered 2effdeeeseakay for the first time from trrc

i found another rc vendor review site (basically a bunch of scammers and not moderated) so take this with a grain of salt but someone recently said trrc was selective scamming to the USA. I called bs. I’ve literally seen way too many positive reviews (maybe a couple sub par quality reviews?) but nothing of selective scamming..

obv it’s untracked, so who knows, I put my faith and have had amazing communication with them thus far.

my apologies, i don’t know if this is in the wrong place, I don’t have access to any established vendor pages on this site, nobody from this site has answered my email yet and I have my money ready to become apart of the VIP section. :)  I don’t want to send the bitcoin without letting them know it’s coming from me (idk how that works or how they know it’s my btc)

anyways..

I am only making this post to maybe help out someone who isn’t sure whether to order, I will update if and when my package arrives.. it’s been only 4 days :)  

Ordered 2effdeeeseakay for the first time from trrc

i found another rc vendor review site (basically a bunch of scammers and not moderated) so take this with a grain of salt but someone recently said trrc was selective scamming to the USA. I called bs. I’ve literally seen way too many positive reviews (maybe a couple sub par quality reviews?) but nothing of selective scamming..

obv it’s untracked, so who knows, I put my faith and have had amazing communication with them thus far.

my apologies, i don’t know if this is in the wrong place, I don’t have access to any established vendor pages on this site, nobody from this site has answered my email yet and I have my money ready to become apart of the VIP section. :)  I don’t want to send the bitcoin without letting them know it’s coming from me (idk how that works or how they know it’s my btc)

anyways..

I am only making this post to maybe help out someone who isn’t sure whether to order, I will update if and when my package arrives.. it’s been only 4 days :)  
Here's a fun fact for ya .If you would like to donate have at it send coin to the Addy ,takes about 24 hr to kick in sometimes, at the bottom of the page there's a way to email Admin it say's CONTACT US .Send admin a email tell them the amount you paid and usually they get it .Members send different amounts daily so he'll figure it out ..Hope this helps.Have a good day 

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a fun fact for ya .If you would like to donate have at it send coin to the Addy ,takes about 24 hr to kick in sometimes at the bottom of the page there's a way to email Admin is say CONTACT US .Send admin a email tell them the amount you paid and usually they get it .Members send different amounts daily so he'll figure it out ..Hope this helps.Have a good day 

Thank you, I am going to do that now. I didn’t know how they would differentiate between the payments.. but I did contact the email you guys listed and didn’t receive a reply yet so I was wary.. but I have seen you post around very actively, you are doing a great job as a moderator! I appreciate this forum a lot. Hopefully we can chat more soon on here! I will do my best to contribute and help out others with there journey as well even if I am new here :)  

TRRC is a great S0urc3 and is definitely not a "Selective Sc@mm3r" that much I know for sure. 

@porkandbeansboy I wish I could link you to this other forum, some guy stated he was 0/5 packages to the US from trrc..

i told him I call bs.

the forum I’m talking about is filled with fake accounts that purposely talk down on legit vendors to advertise a scam vendor. 

That’s why dbg is worth every penny to donate :) 

also thanks for the reassurance, because even though fake accounts on that other site do exist, there is a lot of real users who claim to have a good experience with trrc.

I was/am worried that customs might be an issue for my magazine on the way.

i am not worried anymore after communicating with trrc they assured they do offer a reship for untracked to USA after 5 weeks :)

@porkandbeansboy I wish I could link you to this other forum, some guy stated he was 0/5 packages to the US from trrc..

i told him I call bs.

the forum I’m talking about is filled with fake accounts that purposely talk down on legit vendors to advertise a scam vendor. 

That’s why dbg is worth every penny to donate :)

also thanks for the reassurance, because even though fake accounts on that other site do exist, there is a lot of real users who claim to have a good experience with trrc.

I was/am worried that customs might be an issue for my magazine on the way.

i am not worried anymore after communicating with trrc they assured they do offer a reship for untracked to USA after 5 weeks :)
I think i know the forum you are referring to and i would not trust a single thing on there! I agree with P&BB that they are definitely not scammers and you will definitely be happy with quality!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back