First Post From A Member Of Almost 2 Years

scplaya

Hi All,

I have been a member for almost 2 years and I guess you could call me a 'lurker' /default_smile.png It's a shame what's happened down south in Mexico. The Mexican IOPs got me through some tough times a while back. I hope everyone is managing without that connection. I'm hesitant to try any of these international IOPs or email only sources. Does anyone have successful stories shipping to the Pacific Northwest?

It's almost time to go to the super bowl parade!

Go Hawks!

Hi, SCP.  If you read, and not all that deep at the moment, you will likely find what you seek hiding in plain view.

You've been here longer than me, but welcome anyhow, if that makes sense. S-

I understand how you feel, Scplaya. Personally I feel the email sources are the best. Specifically quality wise.  Just stick to the vendors on the first page with the most reviews.

Scplaya, I too am from the Pacific Northwest, nice to wake up to snow for the first time this winter. I recently ordered from the email section, and I am waiting delivery.  Make sure to read, read, and read more.  I ordered from another email vendor before he was fully vetted by other members. That vendor was banned by Jewy about the time as I received my fake product. Since the disaster, both Jewy and Heisenberg have been working diligently to find us other vendors and other choices to fill the gap. They have both gone above and beyond to better this board and it's members. Please respect their posts, as they ask so little from us. 

scplaya,

I had an email I used for a long time. Went south for me as well. I'm hoping to find some relief soon. Congrats on Seattle! They were deserving for sure. 

Welcome aboard Friend.  Like DGSB said, you don't have to look to hard to find some good folks.  Have fun reading.  GO HAWKS!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and the friendly reminder about the rules. It seems like it's probably not the best of times for most members but it's nice to see everyone positive and helping each other

By the way flower, can you report success or failure from the post you made earlier in this thread? I also ventured into the email only territory and am stuck in some sort of shipping purgatory that seems to get bleaker by the day. Just curious to what your experience was

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back