First post

• Thread starter Thread starter killakilla
  • Start date Start date
K

killakilla

Hello everyone. This is my first post! I hope to meet some of you throughout the forums. Im excited to get started using such an amazing tool! Ive never been involved with something like this, and although I am nervous, I am extremely happy to finally have the opportunity to get what it is I so desperately need! 

Hello killakilla,

Welcome! Reading is the key to success. Good luck with your research.

2earls

welcome to the board, yup reading, reading and reading more but you will be fruitful if you do...

and dont feel afraid to jump in anyplace, this place has a great group of people /default_smile.png

Thanks @2earls and @sadminion. I have been reading so much I think my eyes are going numb! I have questions, but I am afraid to ask them for fear of the answer being right around the corner! I'm nervous to contact a vendor basically because I've never done it before, don't really know how to order, and don't want to mess up an opportunity with a good reliable vendor. I'm sure I'll get the nerve sooner or later. Thanks again!

We've all been there at some point. Just be bold and send that first email. Once you get a response it will boost your confidence. Ask for a list of their products if they don't have a site. If you have questions, feel free to ask here or ask the vendor if that's more appropriate. We are a helpful group if we know that you are making an effort to learn.

Thanks @2earls. I appreciate the feedback. I think I am honing in on a couple of seemingly solid vendors. Both of which I have seen you (and many others) post satisfied remarks surrounding the service provided. They both have websites, which I am learning is a more reliable option and being that DBG doesn't welcome discussion of vendors with out websites/default_wink.png I think one of these two will recieve my first attempt. The two I am referring are perdur and starlite. Maybe you could share with me some information which may tip my scales of ambivalence?? 

Starlite. And we do have some perfectly fine email vendors, although I know there's a disclaimer. But I think this is a good choice for getting your feet wet. Easy to work with and very popular. Good luck!

Great! Your feedback and the information you have shared is much appriciated @2earls. Thank you! I hope for the opptrotunity to be of service to you on this site in the future if at all possible.

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. It's a lovely place and we all look out for each other. =)

As others have said, reading is key. But don't be too nervous of making a first order. I know it's scary at first, but if you go down the e-mail route, you will find most of them to be very polite and helpful. =)

Have fun. =)

Thanks @Smoka90! Those I have met so far seem to be very helpful. Thanks for the support! The more I read the more interested I become. Learning the etiquette might be a little more challenging than I thought, and its another world trying to figure out all the abbreviations, but I'll get there! Thanks again!

Welcome killa!  I myself am new to this forum and was also nervous at first.  But def read, read, and read some more.  Pretty much every question I was asking myself in the beginning was answered on a thread somewhere.  I think I just read thread after thread for about a week before I even made a post! /default_smile.png   You will also find other members very helpful here as well,  good luck!

Yes! There is so much to read. But thats okay, like you said most of it is very helpful information and some topics are just fun to read. I hope you find/found what it is you came here looking for! I think I have! Thanks for the welcome! 

DBG does welcome vendors that dont have a website, in fact some of the best ones dont, so you really cannot go by that at all with who is good and who isnt..

you just need to keep up and reac each new day to make sure they stay consistent..

I never used Starlight but i have heard great things about it..:)

Best of luck with your first order hun /default_biggrin.png

Thanks for the welcome @sadminion. This information certainly seems to widen the horizion of vendors. Ill be sure to explore the forums with this info in mind. And since you use non-website vendors, I'll be searching for your posts! ? Thanks again!

sadminion thanks for the info on posting.  really was just trying to figure out how to communicate with members like you.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back