Fishing in Florida What not to wear

Kalsima

BANNED
Yesterday went fishing on Hutchinson Island Bridge. Was badass caught a ton of mackerel, Spanish Mackerel can't remember others but was giving away a ton of fish because I hate seafood. Was having a great time talking to the locals then Fish and Wildlife came rolling up on us. My husband and I had our fishing licenses in the car. I have a Florida ID because I spend more than 6 months in Florida so I fish for free. My husband spends more time in Denver at our home there, so he has to buy one. Anyway we left them in our car it's just a piece of freaking paper. I never take took them seriously but they do carry guns. I'm wearing a beat up old Merry Jane shirt dispensary shop from Denver and he sees my husbands ID from Denver. I told them I was going across the street to get our licenses out of our car. I'm thinking no big deal then they put on their sirens before I get to the car and actually called for freaking back up. They asked if they could search my car for fish like snook. I said yes, but this is wear I hear what they did is illegal because they patted me down went through my purse and sunglasses case. They weren't looking for freaking fish they were looking for weed or drugs. I've never been more grateful in my life that my husband didn't bring weed with him because we just got our order from @bwillia1 that morning. There were at least 30 people fishing on that bridge and they said they violated my rights and should turn them in. They actually were on my side booing fish and wildlife for the way they treated us like criminals. They said they were looking for fish obviously I don't have fish in my pockets or purse glove compartment etc. I'm the only girl there so all these strangers who saw it taking place said they were doing illegal stuff they can only look for fish they aren't allowed to check my purse. Obviously they ran our records and knew I did time for illegal cultivation as well as my husband. They said they are want to be cops and violated my rights I had a shit load of witnesses to prove it. Does anyone know if that's true l felt treated like a criminal. And gratefully they missed a few bars I had cut in half that I put in my levoxyol prescription bottle because unless you really look you would miss them they look the same. I'm freaking clean now except for benzos the days of heroin and cocaine our long behind me. I'm not the 93 pound crackhead that went to jail. I've put on 40 pounds and I know I've abused my rights to any pain pills too many times I'm an addict. But it really brought to a bad place yesterday after the whole ordeal was over. I went through hell getting off methadone and subutex. But I feel like I'm still judged as a doper so I over compensate with more Xanax. That's the first time I had any urge to use but it did go away quickly. Does anyone know if they did violate my rights? Everyone on the bridge said they did. I know I won't do anything to them they looked as young as my freaking son. Just saw husband and wife two different ID's from two different states like he was a courier to Florida with weed and they wanted a bust gratefully we were almost clean with the exception of me. But they weren't looking for pills. When will I ever be treated like a normal citizen then just a dope friend it ruined my entire day that was awesome at first I was killing the guys out there using live srimp with an Ugly Stick rod I highly recommend! The end of what should have been an awesome day! Thanks in advance if anyone out there reads this and knows about fish and wildlife! Thanks for letting me vent as well.

Ok, so i know it's a few months old, but you are fucking hilarious and have great content!  Ima totally buy the book when you get published!😊😊

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back