Flagged Address is this a true thing?

porkandbeansboy

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
I was not sure if I should post this here or in Legal issues but it has to do with shipping and I know for a fact this question has been asked before but I want as many of the DBG Members who have lots of experience and knowledge with this stuff unlike me as I barely ever order anything and have never received a LL before but in case I ever do I would like to be prepared.

If I get a package seized by customs and receive a LL at an address does this make it so my address is flagged which I am sure nobody truly knows the answer to this that being said I would like to know everyones thoughts and opinions about this hotly debated subject and also whether or not anyone here believes there is any truth the tracked packages getting more attention than the untracked packages which is are options you can't win since your tracked package gives you chance of having it re-shipped but untracked doesn't but let the floodgates open about this or how I should of read more posts since this has been asked to death I'm assuming lol? 

From what I have read online the name and address that anyone uses is ENTIRELY DEPENDANT on the person who Seized your Package and what the details of the Information they provided which some provide more than others or less so that it's all about who is working at the time when it comes with the Custom Seizures. Like many people have stated it is mainly the time of year like I was told certain times like Christmas are worse than others. I have read that Postal Workers who are just new and more for lack of a better term "Motivated to do extra/as much work as possible instead of pacing themselves" which the older Postal Custom Workers have learned to pace themselves when working. 

So I thought I'd post to confirm and make it clear your Name And Address may or may not be flagged ONLY if the person working at the time feels like making a note of the Name And Address but this is purely speculation but it seems the Name And Address mean nothing and it is more time of year if anything. 

Just thought I'd post my findings from reading and questions I made on various Forums etc. in case someone else comes across and reads this Thread and is curious about the same things I am which the bottom line is nobody can know for sure not even one the actual damn Customs Postal Workers would know lol. 

i dont think its true i have gotten like a dozen or so LLs from us customs and one from usa to usa , now that one scared the shit out of me because they call your house and leave messages and 1st they send a love letter saying your package is under suspicion of breaking a narcotics law and unmailable material and in 30 days we will open it and destroy all unmailable items if you don't contact us to try to calim it in a letter ,then 2nd they send another one thats really offical and you have to sign for the letter like you would a package, i cant remeber if it was from some drug mail agency/postmaster or from the dea or somthing scared the shit outa me ,3rd letter another usps love letter much like the 1st one again so 3 total letters and it was all for like a half oz of wax from cali an i contacted my guy before any of this happend an told him it didnt come should have came in 3 days and always did so he sent another slab to make up for the missing one and it came threw just fine then maybe a week later i got all thoes lovely letters but nothing happend i started using some one eles addy after that but i feel like im just being extra carefull doing that it was about 2 years ago now

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nirvanadone87 So, sounds like they really tried to intimidate you. How did they get your phone number?
a simple search of my address im sure and my real name was on the package in the papers it even gave info about how they tried to contact the sender also (fake return addy in cali) but couldn't scared the shit outa me i had many international LLs before but never a domestic i figured i was gona get raided for sure

a simple search of my address im sure and my real name was on the package in the papers it even gave info about how they tried to contact the sender also (fake return addy in cali) but couldn't scared the shit outa me i had many international LLs before but never a domestic i figured i was gona get raided for sure
Wonder what made them inspect the usa to usa package ?

Wonder what made them inspect the usa to usa package ?
it was shatter that wasn't vac sealed im sure a drug dog hit on it just bad luck but like i said the next package from the same guy made it to me fine just days after that he reshiped it to make up for the seized one

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back