Flubromazepam, diclaz etc.

Buseater

OPAL SPONSOR
Looking for a good long-half life benzo analogue. Powder, solution, press all okay.
US to US only.

Planning to taper sometime soon.

Any pointers would be great :) I’ve seen a few with flubropam on the menu but currently out of stock. Thank you!

Same story here, I much prefer fpam to the bromonordiazepam/russiandesglpam, yeah I’m not spelling that one

my critical analysis of bromonor vs flu is that bro is way easier to finish reading and finish the analysis afterwards.

my critical analysis of bromonor vs flu is that bro is way easier to finish reading and finish the analysis afterwards.
Was there any vendor on here you went through to achieve your studies? If I’m allowed to ask that question that is.

popular vendor on here. I'm newer and don't want to break rules. Either way, it seemed like 1-time sale of the powder form. (I hate buying solutions)

Was there any vendor on here you went through to achieve your studies? If I’m allowed to ask that question that is.

@webothgetout

BROM is much more “functional” for day time reading. It’s a bit more high energy; but you have to be careful how many pages you read throughout the day. Because it’s a slow reader, it definitely catches up by the end of the day. (It’s much more similar to the original book)

I personally prefer the flu mags. They’re much more helpful for bedtime reading. They make me read very slowly, so I can stay sedated most of the day. (Both are slow readers… flu = slower, which is what I need personally later)

If you need books to read for work/school/daytime life: the correct amount of brom will keep your engines running, without any worries. [Maybe enjoy your reading with some EarlGrey tea or Americano]

For heavier reading: flu, IMHO 🤓

havent seen diclaz for so long , i wish it was still around. i should have cherished it a bit more when it was abundant and cheap.

that half life was so good for comfortable tapers!

think haven't seen diclaz since like 2015. good ole days. loved ethylphenidate so much. such compelling read

think haven't seen diclaz since like 2015. good ole days. loved ethylphenidate so much. such compelling read
yeah i think it was 2016 or around then for me as well. i never tried ethylphenidate, i wonder if theres an easy way to convert methylphenidate to ethylphenidate without advanced chemistry? i have a bottle of methylphenidate that i always thought of running thru some cold alcohol to get rid of most the binders.

yeah i think it was 2016 or around then for me as well. i never tried ethylphenidate, i wonder if theres an easy way to convert methylphenidate to ethylphenidate without advanced chemistry? i have a bottle of methylphenidate that i always thought of running thru some cold alcohol to get rid of most the binders.
Im curious if crushing ir ritalin into a paste with a hydrocarbon such as naptha and using ammonia to freebase then filter the ritalin in naptha from excipients into a vessel where you can boil it with ethanol and then gas with hydrochloride to salt out EPH HCL from the solution would be a viable synth, potentially with isopropanol, or would you need to start with ritalinic acid or somehow remove the methyl group first

Im curious if crushing ir ritalin into a paste with a hydrocarbon such as naptha and using ammonia to freebase then filter the ritalin in naptha from excipients into a vessel where you can boil it with ethanol and then gas with hydrochloride to salt out EPH HCL from the solution would be a viable synth, potentially with isopropanol, or would you need to start with ritalinic acid or somehow remove the methyl group first
theres definitely some stuff on bluelight about this if im remembering right.

havent seen diclaz for so long , i wish it was still around. i should have cherished it a bit more when it was abundant and cheap.

that half life was so good for comfortable tapers!
So true. If I could only give myself some advice around 2014/15 when I just figured this was the legal way and prices were respectable of everyone’s investment and risk…I would gently inform myself that stocking up by any means necessary is just as necessary as keeping my bitcoin instead of cashing the last of it out to buy a fucking dumb expensive engagement ring…I think it’s technically like a 50 million dollar ring if you correct for that error of judgement in sourcing my payment method then till the current price lol. Oh, I’d also advice myself to get a more wholesome hobby, chill a bit and don’t follow absurd conventions to life and career just to play the part. Eh, can’t win them all.

I wonder what ten year future me would pop in now to advise present day me? Probably same shit? Lol, maybe living another ten would be a blessing to start appreciating now, actually!

So true. If I could only give myself some advice around 2014/15 when I just figured this was the legal way and prices were respectable of everyone’s investment and risk…I would gently inform myself that stocking up by any means necessary is just as necessary as keeping my bitcoin instead of cashing the last of it out to buy a fucking dumb expensive engagement ring…I think it’s technically like a 50 million dollar ring if you correct for that error of judgement in sourcing my payment method then till the current price lol. Oh, I’d also advice myself to get a more wholesome hobby, chill a bit and don’t follow absurd conventions to life and career just to play the part. Eh, can’t win them all.

I wonder what ten year future me would pop in now to advise present day me? Probably same shit? Lol, maybe living another ten would be a blessing to start appreciating now, actually!
For sure, I would have stashed a good chunk of etizolam powder and diclaz. If we were to go back further Id have definitely kept better track of my btc back when it was still 500 or so dollars. I would have made a nice lil chunk of money if that were the case. I think I had around 600 bucks in btc at that time..IF only things were that simple haha.

Tapering is very difficult and long. I went from doing 100mg etiz iv shots, plus multiple kpins a day. I went thru a couple days of absolute HELL. Then over the course of about a year I used Valium and Kpins to taper. Once I was down to 20mg of Valium a day, I switched to Kpins. Kpins can be made in large very small dose pills. Honestly, I also found a doctor towards the end, and she was a huge help. I have pretty fierce general anxiety. Job interviews, first dates, I shake and stutter. A 0.5mg kpin can be cut into 4 pieces. Etc Etc. Check out the Ashton Manual. Its the DeFacto "How to come of benzos book". There are analouge equivalents of theses medicines, you'll just have to do some research. Diclaz is kina still around. You could even titrate with xanax. Just be diligent and know this is what you want.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back