Flubromazolam to be studied

Should be receiving a fair amount of this chem any day now. Relatively scarce amount of information about this molecule varying from "best I ever had/all time favorite" to "weird/terrible/toopotent" with a majority befalling the latter. I find this strikingly interesting and would love to hear your thoughts and experiences if you have any.

Thanks.

TEA

@Mgd definitely have spent a fair amount of time on those platforms. There isn't necessarily an abundance of quality posts compared to many others in the family. Most are of the essence of "you'll ruin your life" or "oh it's my favorite" 

Thanks for the response 

For me it was similar to the chemical clonaz.At times delusion of sobriety but wound up being totally a hot mess I would find out the next day.Blackout easily and break out in HANDCUFFS .Use with caution ....HAHA 

;)

@Biskobro hmm..I was debating laying it on blotter or dropping on tarts at 100uq. But as to your clon comparison I can envision that. I feel the clon was best researched right before bed ensuring the morning tests to be basically unnecessary due to the after glow.

Ahh crap .Yea I misread that my bad..yea be real careful with that 1. I suggest gloves a respirator and PC solution. I'm sure you aware of that though.

My plants last experience with that 1 got him a DWAI. And almost got him fired for telling customers  to go to the "LIBRARY" to use their credit cards. Instead of the lobby. He lasted 30 minutes trying to take people's orders and got sent home.🙃

And my plant reported that the taste is about 10 X's worse than alp. He suggested a PC solution dropped into a capsule and take quickly before it dissolves. It takes a little while to dissolve the caps 5 -10 mins depending on water content.

@Jeffery Horn all good! It's an easy pair to dislexify haha. I'm thinking the best with this one would be 100uq each tab or tart. If you happen to know what dosage was most suited for your applications I'm all ears. Thanks for the response!

Depending on the source.   I can take 3mg and be relaxed.  If I get the stuff that takes longer and is cheaper,  3mg will make me lose the day.   I've tried 6 or so domestic sources and its always weaker than THE source.   Sometimes the domestic is a little better but between 20- 30% potency just from feeling. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back