FlubromazoLAM vendor/sources

danielsonh85

Hey all,

If anyone has or knows where to access FlubromazoLAM anymore, I would be so grateful to hear! =}

I am looking for bars/tablets, but if liquid or powder is only form, I would still appreciate knowing..

Please don't respond if you have or know of something like Flubrotizolam or FlubromazePAM or other combos being passed off as FlubLAM.. I am doing testing on product and also can easily tell difference as I've tried them all and it is only one that works as I need it too...

Thanks for anyone who reads/responds.. anyone can also DM me as well =}

what would you say are the distinct differences between -lam and -pam in your experience that makes you strongly prefer the former?

Hey all,

If anyone has or knows where to access FlubromazoLAM anymore, I would be so grateful to hear! =}

I am looking for bars/tablets, but if liquid or powder is only form, I would still appreciate knowing..

Please don't respond if you have or know of something like Flubrotizolam or FlubromazePAM or other combos being passed off as FlubLAM.. I am doing testing on product and also can easily tell difference as I've tried them all and it is only one that works as I need it too...

Thanks for anyone who reads/responds.. anyone can also DM me as well =}
We have Flubromazolam Solutions in stock

what would you say are the distinct differences between -lam and -pam in your experience that makes you strongly prefer the former?
FlubroLAM is about as strong as ClonazoLAM or stronger.. it has the strongest anxiolytic effect (for my brain) than any other benzo on par with ClonazoLAM, except for ClonazoLAM is much shorter in duration and give me rebound anxiety quite fast, while flubromazolam is long lasting and strong and kind of tapers itself down (sort of like diazepam).. as long as you're not taking it too much...

As far as flubromazePAM, for some reason it did not do much for anxiolytic effect with myself.. I typically LOVE the long lasting benzos (I use them medicinally and not recreationally, so it's ideal for me).. so I love diazepam, phenazepam and flubromazolam...

Many ppl like flubromazepam for its long duration and lighter effect.. it's just not for me personally.. I already use diazepamcon the regular and now I use alprazolam (as needed) when I would used to use and would prefer Flubromazolam (for its extra strength).. because even though ClonazoLAM and alprazolam are strong like I need, they are too short acting and as I said earlier, I get bad rebound anxiety, even just taking them once..

So to me flubromazolam is my favorite and flubromazepam I almost get no noticeable effect besides slight relaxation..

Don't let the names fool you, it's not just like flubroLAM is the same as flubroPAM, just one is stronger... they are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT..

=}

Hope this helps is any way you needed

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back