Flubromazolam

• Thread starter Thread starter Cwake24
  • Start date Start date
C

Cwake24

2.5x more potent than alprazolam per mg who sells it which sites It seems most are out of stock I try to find pellets.... but because of It's recent warnings of high potency everybody bought it all up it seems like I guess? It's gotta be around

Hey guys go to approved RC vendor section ******our guy there has It, half gram order minimum unfortunately no pellets or blotters found yet but powder if you know what youre doing you can buy capsule press on amazon or just weigh on a scale. I bought 100mg of etiz powder once and mixed into PEG or whatever the glycol is you use and mad made my own doses however from what I’ve read,  flualp is nearly as potent so I have 50x1mg on the Way from chem theory NL now just hoping for good customs clearance 

Last edited:
It seems I have only come across it as a P0wd3r no more P3ll3tz anymore to be seen. I have seen V3nd0rs in the "V3rifi3d V3nd0rz" Sub-Forum. Which a small Donation will allow you to see the V3nd0rz but the Sub-Forum has only just literally started so don't expect to see a huge list of V3nd0r/S0urc3z in there. Just know that ANY of them are all 100% Legit and GREAT Pur1ty/Q@ul1ty when you pick the right V3nd0r for the specific thing your attempting to acquire. 

in general there are very very few good l3g1t places left and basically all of the ones I have come across are all available in that Verified Sub-Forum right now. 

I'm about to try our guy Ch em thee. Ree. First time that sampler subscription offers chance to read four mags for comparison the floor... The clown, the little miss tizzy, and a cousin to floor o lam.

-anyone try this sampler? How is chem? Reliable? Mags get thru? Where I'm at threres now anti sub laws against these mags but still want others opinions! Please! And they take bank transfers which could be nice if live in stste where tizzy and others are rock and roll and here to stay for now no schedules! Freedom of press and speech! I'm a freelance writer in life but I appreachiate my magazines to read to keep my mind sane do I can finish writing my novels!

Flual will soon be scheduled worldwide. So many shops are already lowering their prices for it.

The best price I found so far was an Asian supplier who charges 90 USD for 10 grams. If you order for 100 USD, shipping is free.

Does anyone happen to know this vendor? He seems legit to me:
https://www.mrchems.eu/product/flualprazolam/

PS: Please be careful with this chem, it's really really difficult to handle.

I can help. About to become a verified vendor on Discord from the most respected vendor on there . I have flubro solution 

Just a heads up that you need permission to vend, and that vending via PM is against forum rules.  Also, what exactly is your vendor name on Discord so i can check you out?

Just a heads up that you need permission to vend, and that vending via PM is against forum rules.  Also, what exactly is your vendor name on Discord so i can check you out?
Sorry didn’t know, discord is rcgsosa

Add me and we’ll talk 

Hmmm....not seeing you anywhere on any of the servers I'm on.  Which "most respected vendor" on discord is going to "verify" you?!?!?!

F1u6r0...see us in password section. We offer as trip killers due to our other offerings.

I know a great site but am I allowed to post it here, I’m a little unclear on what I’m allowed to post as a new user abs would prefer to do it over PM since it’s the only quality vendor j know but I don’t know if I’m alowed to PM or something but Ya I know a great site it comes in a solution, it was a life saving product when I was real sick, much less side effects than most benzos 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back