Foot in it again!

Bunty

How is it I manage to put my foot in it every time I try posting?  Anyone else have that problem?

Was very grateful to those who greeted me warmly and helped me when I joined, thank you all!  Since then I have tentatively posted, asked after those who were kind and helped me when I started on this website. The kind people who helped me are now VIPs and out of reach. 

I would so like to post and tell you about what I've bought, how good they have been and the excellent service I have had from those selling! In order to do that I need to find out how not to put my foot in it and get comments rejected.  Any help with this will be most gratefully received!  Thank you,  in anticipation of your kindness!  Bunty.

Hi @Bunty, all you need to do is post dates of order and delivery, and if you wish, your general location and a quick review of product. Keep it simple! ☺

@Bunty a belated welcome to you :)  

Just as PTFC stated, keep it simple. Dates, quick review...and if you have a question, read through and your answers will be revealed :)  

I know there is a lot to take in, but once you figure out what goes in which thread...it becomes pretty simple. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Again, welcome. Great community here, so thankful I’m a part. 

Jstew318

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back