for those who dissed BU well got some interesting as hell news for you and maybe those smoking Meth

Hardtackone

I was out little last weekend and passed by few bars and saw tiny Head shop and saw the Hooka's and Bongs.  Well walked in and No surprise what so ever smelled like insense. Of course that would be strange if it didn't?   >>>LOL ! Checking out good pipes with awesome GF who loves Indica Purple Kush and G-13 has that medical MJ Medical Card.  I am sure some companies connected to Big Pharmacueticals gets that donation from the legal States? But this is about getting her some hardware and well I was amazed they carried some Meth Pipes ---OK be nice for maybe freebase one day?  Well lets get to the Deal( Got tiny one).....I was in discussion with another Expert on RCs and remembered  the OLD Posts users completely forget about Vaping ,Smoking, toking hell even  hot railing those chunks of crystals , Rose pipes of RCs chunks be nothing going to happen even though I did try Butylone once and well it was too mild and also remembered days of 90s and wonder why nobody smoked XTC or MDA....Even the original makers said --Be a waste to torch it Ravers it's does not work. Like torching Cocaine Hydrochloride . It destroys it's Molecular structure & thus wastes your party ....WELL FOLKS who dissed BU ,RU, ZU what ever they need to call it.""  PEOPLE GUESS WHAT"""? I got one of those petty Pyrex pipes  guess call them a Chalet right ? I'm not a Tweeker but fellow RC users and Ravers this is Smokable for sure🔥  "" WOW "" This   works damn fast and feels like Euphoric as hell and a Rush on the heart like Ready Rock or Free base coke. Wow so seems this has one hell of an advantage.....huh?  Really amazing  and clean too. Suggest you see it like other party rock and quite tiny  allot  of smoke and smells allot like some freebase. No definitely not Crystal but works for sure. Amazing  So guess something NEW and informative to think about?🔥😍👍PS I'm enjoying it now and music sounds awesome and toes tingling like hell. Nothing overwhelming but but feels very good folks. 🤩💥

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese vendor trying to get rid of unknown chemicals confirmed....post the cas number or even the iupac

It’s not an unknown chemical, there is a NZ article about what it is since the police tested it. Although what it tested as is scheduled in China, so they probably just threw a molecule on there to dodge the ban. I’ve read effects ranging from mollie to crack to meth, long lasting/short lasting…so true info is hard to find.

It’s not an unknown chemical, there is a NZ article about what it is since the police tested it. Although what it tested as is scheduled in China, so they probably just threw a molecule on there to dodge the ban. I’ve read effects ranging from mollie to crack to meth, long lasting/short lasting…so true info is hard to find.
if the police tested it, id like the see the lab reports, as i am concered its just of left over chemicals that that couldt sell in of bag, or a failed sysnthesesis procuse. the is a way to doge the ban. make trikes to already establed chemicals, or evern yet make new novel chemical..... sound like the vendor was tying his best sales tatics to get you to buy a kilo without a chemical stucure, cas. or iupac...

stay away fom this crap pleae

It was tested as Di-Pentylone and it's not one  the best of RCs but hey it's real and seems to work.  I truly understand ""WHY"" the so called letters used. Hmmm lets see in the USA get caught get some jail time and record ...that country like bullet to the brain. So I really think people need to appreciate the courage or maybe the capitalism of people still giving out some business.  I always wondered what RC tends to be almost like Cocaine or Crack in smoking? My closest experience was Butylone ; that was not even really good one back then. And please why do they still call MDMA a Psychadelic? Who does these drug descriptions....some Office geek? Truly an empathogen/entactogen/ stimulant ; plain an simple. Oh I tested it multiple times yes Pentylone for sure!

looks like a another chinese Frankenstein chemical which will be either inactive or poison

Mgd I think you need to find who is the leader in Chemical Engineering in this world ? Plus I have one hell of allot of experience and lets say was doing many stims especailly RCs  for years. I tested across the board and hands down Pentylone or                       Di-methylpentylone . Six and one half dozen of the other...  OK? I can tell you I did some high grade rock and that ready rock is nothing compared to this.""" NOTHING"""" --I am not going to detail this because it's so pure hits 100x faster than OLD school fish scale free base @ 90% pure. Hell yeah and very addictive. So guess this Frankenstein is some unknown mix. Well if so then Frankenstein would put any Crack Fiend on their ass on blast.  This would replace ready rock in ONE DAY! Also one gets the 3 way unlike coke stim and street crap!  Not going into specifics but this is a lucky thing. Damn lets see I am poisoned but enjoying the shit out of my Rave music and fueling up with some Monster drinks and Amino Fuel.  Yeah thank New Zealand --thank you ahhhh and of course my Reagents and all spot on ! But again everyone thinks China is so bad and well USA is pure as driven snow. But don't try it you might turn into a Zombie.....LMAO!😲😈

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back