Found new benzo RC vendor

Proxmp

I placed a relatively small order from this vendor I found from a friend the person is very quick to respond. They only ship US to US they offer multiple shipping options I placed the order yesterday (2day air which he did not charge me for as long as a gave him a review on here) I ordered tramadol there FLUBRO solution. They said they were on some DNM but wanted to expand clientele I hAve a good feeling about this vendor and will def update when products land. Here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/0Vf4BN3D

@MgdIve not looked much as I am legit sick, and can only browse and read and write to people for so long at a time,

but is legitimate, pure EmDeeEmAye able to be found here?

If going dark is 100% necessary, Im not sure I would be able to.. but even if I wanted to, I couldn't get myself to put any other kind of browser onto this VR Ready Gaming comp 

:753_triangular_flag_on_post: :753_triangular_flag_on_post: :753_triangular_flag_on_post: :753_triangular_flag_on_post: :753_triangular_flag_on_post: :753_triangular_flag_on_post: :753_triangular_flag_on_post: :753_triangular_flag_on_post: :753_triangular_flag_on_post: :753_triangular_flag_on_post:

If it were faster to make emojis id make a sea of them.  Yet another "friend gave me this one", and of course they "respond real fast."  Plus the paste was made today of course.  Please no one fall for this regardless of whether or not the OP "receives" anything.....so many crappy scams lately....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep def got scammed should have payed more attention to when the pastbin was made smh... took one for the team i guess tho 

been trying to get my shit for over a month but not gonna get it.... charge it to the game iguess  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back