Found RCs in 2009. Getting back in the scene.

Hushhushmans

Hello all. Just as the title says, I discovered RC’s in 2009 l, by way of synthetic weed. I was on probation for shoplifting something stupid & needed to pass my drug tests. Discovering synthetic weed led me down a rabbit hole of how it’s made, what chemicals are used, and where to source them. 

It was during this time that I saw my supplier carried other products as well, and after some research, I was mind-blown! You mean to tell me there are legal versions of all my favorite drugs? Say whaaat? I was still a bit skeptical, so I had made a very small test order of methylone. When it arrived, a buddy & me tried it out together. I will never forget the moment that it hit us. We were rolling so damned hard & I got this shit online! Not to mention, that I thought it was all 100% legal at the time. I wasn’t aware of it being a grey area at the time. 

My sister was home, because we both still lived with our parents at the time, but it was late enough to where our folks were in bed. I remember telling her to come to my room & My buddy & I shared our excitement with her & how crazy it was that I got that shit online. I was completely sold on the idea of research chemicals after that experience. 

It turned into years of experimenting & buying & reselling, that eventually caught up with me & landed me in prison. I was quite naive & young & dumb. I thought they had nothing on me, because everything I had was legal. I was wrong. Very wrong. Did a bit of time over trafficking & stayed away from the scene for a while. 

I dabbled back into rc’s & found an online pharmacy again in 2014, but I had a Heroin addiction at the time, so I didn’t get deep into the rcs really, just getting benzos from overseas every now & then. That didn’t last super long, because Heroin brings me down fast. I got clean from H in 2018 & haven’t done it since.

Since then, I’ve experimented with the traditional stuff, but pretty infrequently. Things like coke, ketamine, acid, Molly, etc. I found ketamine to be particularly fascinating. More so than any of the others. Unique in every way. Anyway, I had a guy for these various “novelty drugs,” but this source has since dried up. 

Not only did my source dry up, but I am basically a different person now. Probably due in part by years of using substances, but my anxiety is really high all the time, but especially in social situations. Not only that, but I don’t trust people, and tend to lean on the side of paranoid. Prison time probably didn’t help with that at all. Plus, I have a kid now & don’t have time or want to be around sketchy people at all. So, I figure finding another in person dealer borders on impossible for me. 

I feel like I grew up for the most part. I have a good career, finished school, and am happy to be a parent. Regardless of that, I still like to trip or do something recreationally every month or so. I feel like drugs should just be legal & regulated, so a regular, mature human being doesn’t have to go through crazy/sketchy hoops to do a recreational drug every once in a while. 

Anyway, I got back online in research chemical mode, only to discover waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy more scammers & overall bs since I was looking last. I’m out of the loop & generally out of touch with the new age. Not even just worried about scammers, but cautious about LE as well, so that’s how I ended up finding this spot. I’m hoping that I find what I’m looking for here & stay safe, as I’m sure that there’s LE here as well.  I know that was long winded, I tried to be as vague as possible, for the sake of not divulging too much personal information, but that’s a basic introduction from me. That’s how I got to where I am now and also why I’m on this site right now, trying to make posts & be active. I’m trying to get back out there

Not that it matters, as it’s all semantics to everyone else, but I had a typo in there. I’ve been clean from H since 2015, not 2018.

I think this week may have been one of the worst weeks to get back into RCs living in the US. Bitcoin ban in China has caused most vendors to shutdown. Incoming NL bans on 3MMC and etizolam are making the market more scarce. It also seems like the seizure rate from 🇳🇱 to 🇺🇸 is growing in light of this ban and new CBP scanners etc. I suppose the good news is that ket analogs aren’t getting banned yet and that you have a chance of still getting them. I’m considering heading towards DNMs in hopes of finding disso sources not from NL

Edit: Speaking on LE, it seems like RC orders seized by CBP result in love letters and no further action taken (I’ve never had a package seized and am speaking on behalf of others)

Last edited by a moderator:
@kranulitis  Be that as it may, this is where I’m at currently. My options are a bit limited, but I feel like I gotta try for something. I think it’s absurd that our “freedom” can be so limited. So far, I’ve only verified one vendor for 2f & their prices seem really high, but doable if it’s my only avenue & they have great reviews. I’m not sure of what country tgc ships out of either, but anything from nl sketches me out a bit. I’m familiar with “love letters,” I’ve had one or two several years back & was always fine, but I’m still really cautious, because like I said before, I can be a bit paranoid, but I’m also afraid that maybe they’ll suddenly decide to pursue some of them. Wouldn’t be the strangest thing in the world for LE to change it up.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back