Found someone that has great 6-apb state side

PyroMania123

6-apb hcl was amazing. Took 100mg and rolled 12 hours straight. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to drop info in here but if I can lmk

Would love to know too if you don’t mind sharing. Don’t think it’s against the rules to share where you’re buying mags?

It's not against the rules unless the vendor doesn't want it posted. This isn't like Reddit with it's no sourcing policy. If you recommend the vendor please share. That's kind of the point.

Predation. Nympho
Also longflourishrc and bjc seem to have 6-apb hcl in stock now
How to get ahold of predation, nymphs and bjc?? I was on here for many years awhile ago and it's all new vendors I'm not familiar with.
Is it worth donating to see all pages,m

How to get ahold of predation, nymphs and bjc?? I was on here for many years awhile ago and it's all new vendors I'm not familiar with.
So that was a typo it's predation.info then theresearchchemclub.com

Predation I don't remember how I got hooked up with the account. It was years ago.

it's worth donating to keep this site alive and also to be assured that you're not going to get ripped off on your order. there's probably one legit vendor for every 4 you find in a search or advert.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back