Found this forum by accident

• Thread starter Thread starter dubbedtodeath
  • Start date Start date
D

dubbedtodeath

Hey, I've always had chronic anxiety and OCD but was unable to seek legit treatment because of finances and the doctors I did see would prescribe me SSRI's and basically tell me to screw off. Got involved in the online buying scene back in 2006? maybe. I've ordered from plenty of email sources that are probably long gone, shady south American websites that haven't existed in years. Been on a number of forums both public and super private.

With that being said I've been out of the game for about 5 years now. I'm currently on meds for my OCD (which work great) but klonopin and valium give me that extra boost that actually turns me into a 'normal' social and functioning human being who wants normal things. Benzos are def my savior. The withdrawal sucks but if you learn to taper and manage you dosages properly it's not a big deal like some people make it out to be.

I probably wrote too much now.

Sources around here seem slim. I've emailed a few places and like older serbian sources they want you to order in bulk which 8 years ago I wouldn't have hesitated in doing. Has anything changed on that front? Does customs still just send LL if they do happen to catch a package? How often are packages even intercepted (upper east coast here). Are there any vendors who sell in 30-50 increments at a reasonable price that are legit?

Anyway, welcome members, happy to be here.

Hey, I've always had chronic anxiety and OCD but was unable to seek legit treatment because of finances and the doctors I did see would prescribe me SSRI's and basically tell me to screw off. Got involved in the online buying scene back in 2006? maybe. I've ordered from plenty of email sources that are probably long gone, shady south American websites that haven't existed in years. Been on a number of forums both public and super private.

With that being said I've been out of the game for about 5 years now. I'm currently on meds for my OCD (which work great) but klonopin and valium give me that extra boost that actually turns me into a 'normal' social and functioning human being who wants normal things. Benzos are def my savior. The withdrawal sucks but if you learn to taper and manage you dosages properly it's not a big deal like some people make it out to be.

I probably wrote too much now.

Sources around here seem slim. I've emailed a few places and like older serbian sources they want you to order in bulk which 8 years ago I wouldn't have hesitated in doing. Has anything changed on that front? Does customs still just send LL if they do happen to catch a package? How often are packages even intercepted (upper east coast here). Are there any vendors who sell in 30-50 increments at a reasonable price that are legit?

Anyway, welcome members, happy to be here.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the DOJ & FDA will confiscate anything over a 90 days supply of a legit medication but will cofisgate any foreign versions or unlicensed medications. They believe any foreign versions of medications aren't up to they're standards or dangerous. If somethings seized you'll get a LL saying you have 30 days to pick up your item with proof that you need it. Northeast seems to be the best bet when coming to getting your order.  If you get over 3 LL's you might expect a visit from the DOJ or FDA. Do your homework this is the best place to find a legit a vendor, just email them for menu that your from DBG with your screen name. Take care <BTW I seen a few vendors from 8 years ago also, everything's legit just prices have gone up in the last 8 years, I'd recommend Dusko/Medicaval, Starlite and Meds Zone. Check the email to email thread for further info> 

•  

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the DOJ & FDA will confiscate anything over a 90 days supply of a legit medication but will cofisgate any foreign versions or unlicensed medications. They believe any foreign versions of medications aren't up to they're standards or dangerous. If somethings seized you'll get a LL saying you have 30 days to pick up your item with proof that you need it. Northeast seems to be the best bet when coming to getting your order.  If you get over 3 LL's you might expect a visit from the DOJ or FDA. Do your homework this is the best place to find a legit a vendor, just email them for menu that your from DBG with your screen name. Take care <BTW I seen a few vendors from 8 years ago also, everything's legit just prices have gone up in the last 8 years, I'd recommend Dusko/Medicaval, Starlite and Meds Zone. Check the email to email thread for further info> 

•  
so 100-200 is solid if it *does* get snatched. I never personally had a package from Europe grabbed at customs but like I was saying that was years ago and I don't know if they've stepped their game up.

No difference in 30 or 100. @Kal gave you some solid advice. Welcome to the forum and good luck.

Reactions: KAL
They might be slim in comparison to what was around back then, but you can be assured that the verified sources we do have here are safe and as reliable as can possibly be. It's more important to not get scammed nowadays than it was before. 

OP: do a lot of reading on the site. You get what you put into it.

I disagree, there are plenty of good sources here, especially the ones @KAL mentioned. After you do enough reading you can find some very good sources here. 
Yeah, that was probably  a stupid thing to say because there used to be a million scammer/half-assed email sources/websites. After contacting some of the vendors here they seem pretty cool and legit.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back