FREE 1LB POPPY SEEDS with FREE SHIPPING

For anyone thats interested Noddinghills is giving 1lb samples of poppy seeds with free UPS shipping.

Coupon code.   REDDITSAMPLE 

Extremely fast shipping. Placed order late on 9/9 shipped on the 10th and received on 12th.  

I used a little less then a ½ lb which produced a nice dark end product, I was quite impressed with the results. They have a great fresh smell with tons of pods and other plant matter scattered throughout the seeds.  I actually thought they were much better then the last batch I  received from Long goose bakery. I can't compare them with nodding turtle as I haven't ordered from them in a very long time. 

The only downside is cost of shipping since UPS is the only option. But even with the 13$ cost of UPS ground they still come in about 10$ cheaper then Long Goose for 5lbs 

I rate them a solid 8/10. Would be a 9 if they'd offer a cheaper shipping option like USPS tracked first class or priority...   

15999515981856850019970159098967.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@elated-dysphoria  Whats the easiest ROA with poppy seeds? Ive always wanted to try them out but seems kinda foreign to me.. like do you buy tea bags and just put some in? lol thanks for the info!

@Whoopiegoldburgg222  Its extremely simple.....

Just get a empty plastic bottle with a screw on cap. I use a wide mouth 40oz or a 32oz Gatorade..    Step 1) Put your seeds in the bottle.    Step 2)  Slowly add room temperature water to cover the seed. You'll want about ⅛in of water above the seeds.   Step 3)  Screw on cap and shake the hell out of it for 3-5 minutes. Let sit a couple minutes and shake a second time. Slightly.   Step 4)  Slighty Unscrew the cap making sure its still secure as this will act as your filter.  Turn upside down and squeeze your tea into drinking glass... I Repeat steps 2-4 a second time. Alot of people insist on doing 3 washes. I normally don't in my opinion I think it just extra liquid you end up have to choke down  All done Eazy peazy.....!!!!!

The key to a strong tea is making sure the seeds don't get soft from being in the water to long. They will start to suck up the water like a sponge not only taking the good stuff with it but also releasing fats and oils from the seeds making it taste far worse. For this reason I like to use warmer water for the first rinse   Not Hot just slightly cooler then bathwater... I think it helps to dissolve the latex and speed the process along..  

Some people claim adding adding lemon juice at the beginning to help aid in dissolving the goodies...  I honestly can't tell a difference either way.  

As for the flavor I honestly don't think its all that bad. To me it has a very distinct nutty earthy taste that can be very bitter. Obviously It is definitely an acquired taste. I normally just gulp it down but you can add anything at this point sugar honey lemon mint leaves pretty much anything...  

I think got everything just let me know if you have any other questions or you need something explained further...

@elated-dysphoria Thank you so much! You broke it down perfectly , Im just gonna make sure my arm isnt tired to make sure Im ready to shake that much lol

Definately going to give it a try. Im excited lol Ive been wanting to try the seeds out for quite a while now

bummed i missed out on this shit. anyone else run similar sales/promotions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back