Free sample link and a coupon code :)

Jenno

Hey guys, haven't been on here in a while .    Basically, I was into buying Kratom  as I collect it lol.    I always love to find free sample links and coupon codes so, I got some to give back!  

The first one is a link to the herbalcafe.net.   I have been getting packages from them for like two months, and like it for the quality, and the owner is generous.   Right now, they are doing completely free samples, so here is the link, just fill it out.   It's short and simple.   It will ship fast too, so have fun.   You can order and request samples extra, or just request the sample

http://herbalcafe.net/samples/freekratomsamples.html

how I got into them was using the code CAREPACAGE to get free CAREPACKAGE of kratom with my order, no limit for first time buyers.    I was actually ordering kava extract, which is how I found them, they rock every herb lol.   I got kava extract and red dragon kratom the first time, and I got extra stuff with that code.  

Okay, lets all folks.   If anybody has any information or any cool deals...hit me up

Original Message

Original Message

Original Message

I ordered my free sample as well, and also placed an order for a couple of items on their list. Ill let ya know know their efficacy as soon as I get them. Thanks for the info by the way Jenno.

I have to say I haven't tried the product yet but I just got the plantation red maeng da and supreme white v. I do. I let Jan know about my struggle with opiates and was really looking for some guidance but not expecting it. Well with all the questions she has answered for me and the words of encouragement hand written on my receipt I can say she truly cares about her customers and I got a free sample I didn't even pay for anything yet and she still helped tremendously. Anyway I just wanted to say how impressed I am with herbalcafe.net I will write a review of the products tomorrow just had to say how awesome Jan is for real!!

Ok so the Supreme White V. Indo is great for a morning boost and wow I was really impressed with the Plantation Red Maeng Da. It's the best kratom I've tried from anywhere including some of the extracts I've tried. It last very long and is great for anxiety and pain killing. Great job herbalcafe!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back