Fresh new user, reporting for duty.

Jean Kay

Hello. I'm a girl from Britain. It's very difficult being a user when you're a girl, and this stretches back a while to my teens. Most users, runners, dealers, etc. expect sexual favours. I have a man and refuse to sell myself. So I've come around to the internet, where the creeps are at a distance. More expensive by far, but when I've got no male companions when I go to score, I'm nervous. Someone ripped me off recently and tried to get me to his flat. No. That is my limit. So I'm placing my bets on the internet and let's see how this goes.

@Jean Kay Welcome ,Welcome glad to see you here .Everyday new members show up .This forum is very user friendly just don't get frustrated read alot and you'll figure it out .If you make a donation there's for sure more to offer you ,If not you'll be just fine .I wanted to say hello any questions feel free to contact me .Have a good day .

Best advice i can give is donate and then read a lot like biskco said you will most definitely find what you need and more. Site changed my life for the better

Hiya hun!  I also welcome you, and agree with bisco and sour, read a lot and, if you are able, donate as there is definitely a lot more info available in special donor sections.  I have been both a plain member and a donor on and off over a few years at least, I lurk a lot as I am pretty shy about involvement... but recently have been trying to do more, contribute more.  

It is pretty user friendly, but new posting folks have to cautious not to stray off topic, or ask questions before at least trying to search something themselves.    Veterans here do understandably get frustrated when it comes to these areas.... once you have been around a little bit in terms of posting, likeable content etc, there seems to be a little bit more flexibility though.

Read up on payment options, you being in the UK, may have a few different options than those in the U.S.... especially with the European sources.  Bitcoin seem to be a favorite, and there are several great options for super good meds from EU to UK. that use payment methods specific to your area.

When you do decide to order, make sure to check the thread for that particular vendor right before you place the order to be sure everything is still going well with the vendor.  I have made the mistake of just placing an order with a previously used vendor, only to find out later problems have been occurring, or there is a foreign holiday I was not aware of.

If you don't see something you need, ask a vendor if they have access to your requested item.  I have had a vendor help me multiple times this way.  You can also use the search bar to look for info on your particular requested item.

Do be cautious about typing actual full names of a med in the forum, especially if it is a sensitive subject or item.  This helps keep things on the "down low" so to speak.  Non controlled meds seem to be ok to be more candid about, but for sensitive words, many posters will slightly disguise, like "m0rph€€n".  The only problem with doing this, is it does makes it hard for a newbie to search a particular substance... I don't really know a way around this, except to simply take time to really read and poke around bf asking outright.

Online pharmaceutical is a huge world, there are tons of scams out there though, so always run a source through here first.  I'm not saying there are not good sources out there that are not listed here, but if your just getting your sea legs with pharmacies, it is best to stick with a source that can be vetted.  If you have a source you want to try, but don't see it here, just message admin and tell them about it.  Ask if you may post a question about it, and where it would be appropriate to ask about an un-vetted source.

Hope these tips help!  Super glad you popped in!😀🎉

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back