fronnykray

fronnykray

hi all

im new just wanted to say hi,im a wealth of knowledge,so please free to msg me,as ive used most online phama

Anyway,great to be here,and thanks for having me

Hi dude ..at moment i use coinbase then pass too electrum then too vender..the question i hope u can answer is i am thinkin of using paxfull instead of coinbase(as we know how they can be!! :-/ .....would you recommend that or even know anything better?? ..i am england based if that brings up any pros or cons ?? Cheers

Hi fronnykray welcome the DBG and it sounds like you will be able to contribute right off

btw have you been member of forums before because your name sounds so familiar 

well don’t say if you would rather not of course

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds familiar to me as well. I used to be a member of all the similar types of forums, but I just don't have time to participate in the others any longer. It was always funny to see disgruntled former members blowing off steam and I must admit it wasn't always easy to bite my tongue.

Welcome to DBG. I look forward to learning from your wealth of knowledge and I'm not being a smart ass either.

@advanced35 I don't know that being an expert on IOPs translates to being an expert on bitcoins. It certainly doesn't where I'm concerned so maybe see if you can find some information on Paxful in the payments section? I haven't tried it yet and would like to know how it compares to coinbase too.

I go back a l9ng lomg way and am willing to help anybody as my experience  says we all need a hand from time to time

Hi ..so far i get the bitcoin system go's - if i am right ( it a bit foggy at time of doing, soz )

Coinbase then too private wallat then too vender...then take it from there..i am uk/GB  based ... hope this helps or if any1 else has advice or ideas...@sidthekid does this sound right ? Cheers..

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I've spoken to you and Tommy in the past!

Still not going to keep my team up though!  ...

:)

lol

yeah your name rings a bell with me aswell my old friend.which tommy u on about Tommy T,as hes a v good m8 of mine,😎

Hi dude ..at moment i use coinbase then pass too electrum then too vender..the question i hope u can answer is i am thinkin of using paxfull instead of coinbase(as we know how they can be!! :-/ .....would you recommend that or even know anything better?? ..i am england based if that brings up any pros or cons ?? Cheers
yeah i know alittle about bitcoin ect,but as the fella under your comment said,i know afew bits about iop ect but when it comes to bitcoin,im no expert buddy,but go with your gut,or read up abit more about it all,if your not sure m8,,some good things on here to read,but bitcoin can change so fast,but coinbase is a good start,does all you need it to do.

It sounds familiar to me as well. I used to be a member of all the similar types of forums, but I just don't have time to participate in the others any longer. It was always funny to see disgruntled former members blowing off steam and I must admit it wasn't always easy to bite my tongue.

Welcome to DBG. I look forward to learning from your wealth of knowledge and I'm not being a smart ass either.

@advanced35 I don't know that being an expert on IOPs translates to being an expert on bitcoins. It certainly doesn't where I'm concerned so maybe see if you can find some information on Paxful in the payments section? I haven't tried it yet and would like to know how it compares to coinbase too.
gr8 to meet you  aswell

cheers buddy

I go back a l9ng lomg way and am willing to help anybody as my experience  says we all need a hand from time to time
gr8 to hear pal,you be a big help on here,like you said,we all need a hand sometimes,

nice to meet you anyway my friend

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back