"Front-Loading" Vs "Kicker" Explained

Hammerblow

Spammers
I’ve seen a lot of confusion throughtout my time on the topic of “front-loading” and using a “kicker”. I’d like to take a minute to explain the 2 and how they are different. Then I will explain how each one is beneficial to ones cycle.

”Front-Loading” is a method used to build up the level of long-estered compounds in ones bloodstream without waiting the usual 4-6 weeks that is typical for long esters to stabilize in the blood. When front-loading, you will Double up your wanted dosage during the first week (or 2 weeks depending on ester (EQ)) . Let’s take Test Cypionate for example (7-9 day half-life). For this example we’ll generalize Cyp to a 7 day half-life (1 Week). Say you wanted to run 600mg (2ml using 300mg/ml) Test Cyp a week, you would do something like this:

Following a ONE INJECTION PER WEEK Protocol (Not Typical at these dosages, Just easier to explain/understand)

Week 1: 1200mg (First Injection); Blood levels at end of week: 600mg
Week 2: 600mg (Left from half-life of week 1) + 600mg (New Injection); Blood levels at end of week: 600mg
Week 3: 600mg (Left from combined half lives of Week 1 and 2) + 600mg (New Injection); Blood levels at end of week: 600mg
Week 4: 600mg (Left from combined Half lives of Week 1, 2, and 3) + 600mg (New Injection); Blood levels at end of week: 600mg

By doubling your dose the first week, you are stabilizing your blood levels at your wanted dosage after 1 week instead of waiting the usual 4-6 weeks. This would be most effective for someone who wants to run long esters but does not want to wait for the compound to build up in their system.

Using a “Kicker” is kick starting your cycle by incorporating the use of a short ester compound to bring blood levels up to wanted levels while waiting for the long ester to take hold. For this example, we’ll use Test P as a Kicker for Test E. While waiting for the Enanthate ester to fully stabilize at wanted levels, you would incorporate the use of Test P during the first 4 weeks of a cycle. Something like this:

Week 1: Test P 150mg EOD, Test E 600mg EW (2x300mg)
Week 2: Test P 150mg EOD, Test E 600mg EW (2x300mg)
Week 3: Test P 150mg EOD, Test E 600mg EW (2x300mg)
Week 4: Test P 150mg EOD, Test E 600mg EW (2x300mg)
Week 5: DROP Test P, Continue with Test E 600mg EW

Using this method, the Test P will bring your blood levels up to wanted level “instantly” compared to waiting the usual 4-6 weeks for the long esters to kick in.

As I stated, I have seen a bit of confusion on the 2 methods. Although, in essence, they are both doing the same thing to your blood levels, they are 2 very different methods in themselves. Hopefully this was informative to some of guys and girls out there. Remember everything I write is just based off my knowledge. Any concern or criticism is greatly appreciated. As always...We’re all learning here. 

Cheers!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back