Frontstorechemical.com

Joshua55

Hello all. 

I not to long ago stated to seek out better things to research as the local things just aren't the same. Any way I've been through a couple hard knocks along the way. All rookie mistakes that I believe were necessary for the lesson. In some sense it was worth it. 

Anyhow, wasn't aware of how many fake bottom feeding piece of trash that know how to half ass build a website, vulcher motherfuckers there are out there. This place has what I know now to be all the red flags. Firstly, there range of supposed chems was EVERYTHING. nothing of of stock. No way one vendor has all these scheduled and otherwise compounds. Secondly. They wanted mostly wire transfer. Red flag. There claim to be located in. Ukraine. Red flag. Most of There compounds were similarly priced, if not just a flat rate across the board. Red flag. I some where knew better, however I couldn't find any bad reviews on the company. It had been up since 2017.low traffic. I figured, what the hell. I sent them 300 something, plus the 40 it cost to wire transfer. 

I remember minutes after, cursing myself, but mostly becuase I used my adress, and was worried about some kind of honey pot. Does that happen?

Any how not long after money cleared, they sent me a tracking number. I thought, kool. It was a Company I never heard of. Novaexpresslanes.com or something. Anyhow two days after that happened I got an email from Nova express lanes saying that my order was held up at customs in Italy and I needed to pay $300 for insurance or it was going to be confiscated. However they said upon receiving the package I would that most of that money was refundable and I would I would receive it back 80% of it. And I'm like you know man, soccer me once okay I'll take that on the chin but you're not getting no more money out of me. Moral of the story. Frontstorechemical.com deffinate black list. However knowing what I know now, I would spot this site from a million miles. Luckily I ran across someone on this site who has been very helpful. Not sure if should point him out. Any how, turned me on to a couple legit sites, because I had given up on Clearnet vendors I wasn't about to keep going through a bunch of money to try to find a real one so I resorted to the darknet. Which I have mixed feelings about and have had mixed results and say about 50/50. Mostly I'm into stems psychedelics, anyting you don't worth stockpiling and I know that nowadays that there's a lot of junk out there in the RC world but there are some gems that are worth stockpiling before they're gone. It's just a matter of weeding through the garbage to find them so if anybody has any ideas on some of those gems and or sources feel free to p.m. me with that information and anything I can help you with a likewise I would help you. Thanks. My first started topic ever on any forum. Just thought I needed to share that for any other would be noobs eager to give their hard earned money to a scumbag

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back