Funniest Story On Weed!

Kalsima

BANNED
So I do have a legal medical marijuana license
uryqumy4.jpg

I only used to smoke weed, and I go to this flea market for weed where people met up and you could buy clones, weed, hash, edibles you name it! This girl gives me a caramel edible, this place is like two minutes from my house, by the time I left I felt like I was on acid. I tried driving around for over three hours trying to find my house. So I see a gas station I go to all the time but didn't recognize it and asked how to get home, and he tells me that my house is across the street up the hill, still can't find it so he ended up driving me to my house. Now when I do edibles, it's in very small quantities!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had no idea edibles were so powerful to be honest I should have never been behind the wheel, never again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was me, and I think 4 friends when I was 18.. We had a proper bake-off on my friends porch, we're all talking about god knows what, when all of a sudden my friend drops his lighter, and it goes right to the middle of my friends chair. So, my friend reaches down to get it, and as he looks up, my friend rips ass in his face, causing him to completely fall backwards in his chair into wet grass.. I've never laughed so hard in my life.. It was so damn unexpected, and there was a brief silence RIGHT before the event occurred.. Ten minutes of side hurting hysteria by everyone. My friend just in the grass crying via laughter. Probably sounds pretty damn gross but my god was it funny. I'd easily pay 2 grand for that video. I doubt it sounds that funny but I just about died from not being able to catch a breath of air, lol..

sounds exactly like my first good edible, drove around aimlessly for hours and I felt like I was in a painting. Weed is a whole different drug when you eat it.

Heavenlee:  that story crack's me up cos I ate a caramel about two months ago and I thought the guy that gave it to me laced it with lsd.  Very potent and it made my heart race like crazy.  Also had me fu#ked up for a day or two after.

Gotta quote Dave ...I came into the Fun Family

Cheech: what is in this shit, man? Man: Mostly Maui-waui, man... Cheech: Yeah? Man: ... but it's got some labrador in it. Cheech: what's labrador? Man: It's dog shit, man. Cheech: what! Man: Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man. Had it on the table and the little motherfucker ate it. It really blew the dog's mind, man. Cheech: You mean we're smoking dog shit, man? (full quote) ....Great old school flick a classic

DJ

Gotta quote Dave ...I came into the Fun Family

Cheech: what is in this shit, man? Man: Mostly Maui-waui, man... Cheech: Yeah? Man: ... but it's got some labrador in it. Cheech: what's labrador? Man: It's dog shit, man. Cheech: what! Man: Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man. Had it on the table and the little motherfucker ate it. It really blew the dog's mind, man. Cheech: You mean we're smoking dog shit, man? (full quote) ....Great old school flick a classic

DJ
I wonder what great dane tastes like. LOL

yep they put out some funny ass stuff. I have been a fan of those dudes since I was 8 yrs old. I had all their records and have seen all the movies at least 3 or 4 times and was blazed everytime! Good Shit man! lol...

johnnog said:
and you folks over the pond are frickin blessed to be able to get mary j legallly prescribed.Unfortuanatly we in the uk are being slowly pushed back in to victorian like times with our right-wing filthy rich government.

Would love to spike them with summat super strong and make their brains fry.

Do you guys only get green or can you get solid hash on prescription?
With MMJ you can get whatever THC product you want (Or whatever the dispensary has in store) Buds, oils, hash, keif, oils, edibles, lotion, shake, ect. Too bad it'll never in a million years being available to people in TX, so I feel your pain..

With MMJ you can get whatever THC product you want (Or whatever the dispensary has in store) Buds, oils, hash, keif, oils, edibles, lotion, shake, ect. Too bad it'll never in a million years being available to people in TX, so I feel your pain..
Ahhhh yes. Republicans at work!

I will never forget the first time I got high. I was 22 & pretty straight laced & I had a bunch of my nursing friend who thought it would be funny to see me high. They made a batch of brownies & I was so freakin high I thought I was loosing my mind. It really was scary at first. They were laughing their asses off at me. It finally started wearing off & I started to just sit & enjoy it. Everything was so funny. Like watching cartoons when your high.

Haha! Very Funny...lord knows I have been there a few times in my good ol' days

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back