Furanylfent

MRIJEREMY2013

I was wondering the dosage and route of administration for Furanylfent. I have a surgery coming up and last time I was in extreme so I'm gonna be prepared this time. Can you take this chemical oral or does it have to be nasal or iv?

Anything that can be taken via insufflation or intravenously, can usually be taken orally. Please let me know what you received with regards to quantity and in what form it came, via p.m., and I can let you know, based on your tolerance, a safe daily regimen photo saying so that you are not in pain but also not getting wrecked. fent analogues can be used orally as well as every other route. A rectal water solution will take effect similarly to an intravenous dose, but!! Do you have digital scales?! If not, go and get your set that weighs to the one hundredth of a gram.

Ive tried fu-f but the place i acquired this particular rc cuts it with palcohol or something similar bcuz when i iv'ed it , it burned like a mf and my hand blew up and still is not back to normal the only veins i had left ,negating neck and penis and if it burned that bad in my hand i don't want to try my neck or penis (i could live without my hand) insuffulated few bumps kicked in quick-great buzz i muscled it -great Buzz did not booty bump so no feed back on that route of administration- settled on smoking match head sized bumps quick onset and quite potent . went from twice a day too every few hours so be careful 3gs lasted me a week and a half and I have huge ope tolerance /appetite and this stuff actually made me nod, and even blackout (whole other story)So i can definitely see huge potential for overdose . if you are trying it for your first time dont do it alone please ,and if you can get narcan, keep it handy. When i ran out sooooooo sick. It worked great as an analgesic though my motives were not as innocent as needing pain killers so if sosciopathicbombshell is willing to help id take it ,she is more knowledgeable on this subject than i .im strictly recreational . happy trails 

Hello, i received 100 mg from a vendor who's other products i received from them are top quality and packaging was excellent. They are a definite reliable source i will use again.So what is the dosage that is safe, i need only to kill the pain not wreck my self. Also if i take other RC's does it increase the efficiency. I'm a little worried that it might be overbearing if i combine it with other medications or RC's. I have no use for it yet, i only plan to use it for my post surgery pain. My last surgery recovery pain was unbearable almost suicidal pain, so this time i ill be prepared. I haven't bought a scale since i have measure scoops that are quite adequate. A scale to the nearest hundredth of a gram, that would mean the dose would be quite small i suspect. Also where can one find narcan, that would come in handy for my post surgery since i will be loopy and have limited mobility measuring out the dosage.

Is it ok to ask about suppliers for the f3nt analogue suppliers who ship us to us. I wud like to try a few of the analogues at a decent price. I have many possible vendors who sound good but none that have feedback as I've been offline for a bit!!

If I may, 

Has anyone ever had any luck with any vendor on this subject since the it died down?

Quickly becoming the focal point for customs re: drugs

Trump vows crackdown on fentanyl amid U.S. opioid epidemic

Reuters

U.S. Attorney General: Fentanyl people are really killers

Calling it a "national shame" and "human tragedy," U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday announced steps to fight the opioid crisis in the United States by declaring it a national public health emergency and cracking down on the flow of the drug fentanyl.

"We are going to overcome addiction in America," Trump said at the White House.

He said the federal government would work to develop non-addictive painkillers and pledged to consider bringing lawsuits against "bad actors" in the opioid epidemic.

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions earlier equated the opioid epidemic to a personal failing by many Americans who cannot "say no" to drugs.

"People should say no to drug use. They have got to protect themselves first," he said during a question-and-answer session at the Heritage Foundation think tank in Washington.

Sessions made his comments ahead of President Donald Trump's declaration that the opioid crisis a public health emergency, a move that will redirect federal resources to help combat the problem.

Sessions said he was extremely troubled by the epidemic, saying it has led to more overdose deaths than the height of the AIDS public health crisis in the 1980s.

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, opioids were responsible for more than 33,000 U.S. deaths in 2015.

The Justice Department has stepped up enforcement efforts to combat the problem.

Earlier on Thursday, the Justice Department announced it had secured an indictment against a Pittsburgh-based doctor for unlawfully distributing opioids, in the first case of its kind to be brought since Sessions launched an Opioid Abuse and Detection unit.

But in response to a question about how best to combat the epidemic, Sessions cast the problem in a moral light.

"I do think that this whole country needs to not be so lackadaisical about drugs," he said.

In urging people to say no to drugs, his comments channeled former First Lady Nancy Reagan, who famously launched a "Just Say No" anti-drug campaign when the crack cocaine epidemic was ravaging communities in the 1980s.

Her husband, President Ronald Reagan, during his tenure signed into law a sweeping criminal justice bill that established mandatory minimum sentences for drug offenses, including marijuana.

Sessions said on Thursday that "fentanyl people are really killers," but did not clarify to whom he was specifically referring. He also said that he has heard from many police chiefs that drug addiction "starts with marijuana."

'50 times more lethal than heroin'

Fentanyl is a synthetic opiate that is up to 50 times more lethal than heroin.

Michael Correia, the government relations director for the National Cannabis Industry Association, said Sessions is ill-informed and pointed to data showing many of the overdoses involve prescription painkillers.

According to the CDC, nearly half of all the opioid overdose deaths in the United States in 2015 involved prescription medications.

Correia said Sessions "is still repeating the old, tired argument that marijuana is a gateway when there is a lot of evidence that proves otherwise." 

Looks like the opiods are weak analogs really without the potency of regular fent ones. I wouldn't mind having some o-desmethyltramadol, being a little stronger and more sedating than regular tram. I'll let you know if I do :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the opiods are weak analogs really without the potency of regular fent ones. I wouldn't mind having some o-desmethyltramadol, being a little stronger and more sedating than regular tram. I'll let you know if I do :)
weak? Last I checked u-47700 isnt weak by any means..

I haven't used them but know a few people who have and they seem to be legit. All I know.

My 2 cents are to see my recent post in a related thread about my success in ordering from lsresearchchems which seems in my opinion to be run by the parents of what seem to be their cfenthildren or maybe younger cousins with same last name who run longflourishrc.

isopropyl U-47700 might have similar effects to the original or it might not. it also could be safer or more toxic. you're taking a huge risk in messing with analogues of analogues.  I did a lot of research before choosing to buy a small amount of 3-HO-PCP  because I suspect that if it ever becomes popular it will be scheduled very quickly and could be scheduled preemptively in the same bizarre way that DEA did that emergency scheduling of compounds that don't even exist ... anything is possible with this administration to win fake points on fake news channels.

For pain relief of any duration and not a short buzz, nod, and maybe OD from the fent analogues sold now, well I used to get real injectable fentanyl from Peru and the high was nothing really and it wore off real fast, so maybe these new RC give a better high but for pain relief your really only choice is to get some ODSMT and learn how to use it properly which would mean using it ALONG with genuine tramadol and nothing else execpt maybe ibuprofen or APAP, one or the other, depending on what works best for you.  Tramadol should only be taken up to 400 mg per day mostly out of fear of the serotonin and adrenergic effects it has as a prodrug before it gets converted to the active ODSMT.

Anyone who thinks they' need  RCs for genuine pain relief and who hasn't explained why things like tramadol pills do nothing for them needs to know nothing else that  I could offer.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back