Future of LTC

NGC3190

I'm curious as to what some of the more crypto savvy ppl around here think about Litecoin and where it's going. From what I know about it, I'm honestly surprised that it's not more popular. I see a lot of negative long term forecasts about it too.. Im new to crypto and have a pretty surface knowledge of it, but from my pov, I just can't believe that this coin won't become used more widely as crypto gets more mainstream. I was thinking about picking up a few coins to sit on now at 70ish before the btc halving inflates altcoins. Should I spend it on something else? 

I'm curious as to what some of the more crypto savvy ppl around here think about Litecoin and where it's going. From what I know about it, I'm honestly surprised that it's not more popular. I see a lot of negative long term forecasts about it too.. Im new to crypto and have a pretty surface knowledge of it, but from my pov, I just can't believe that this coin won't become used more widely as crypto gets more mainstream. I was thinking about picking up a few coins to sit on now at 70ish before the btc halving inflates altcoins. Should I spend it on something else? 
I Would follow the user davethewave on twitter.
He tends to share technical analysis with bitcoin, long term
And has  a subscription page for altcoins short and long term positions.

I don't know if asking him this question. If he would answer, if you are no one of his subscribers.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back