FXCHEMLABS FAKE DICLAZEPAM BLOTTER

OPAL SPONSOR
Just had results come back from the lab on a tab of diclazepam from fxchemlabs, came back as BMDP, an inactive synthetic cathinone supposedly, but I was forgetting tons of stuff while I was taking it. You can see my result on DrugsData if you wish, I've had 3 other products from them GC/MS analyzed and all came back correct. Definitely not messing around with benzo blotters anymore.

No way that was you! I saw that result and was hoping we would get answer for the source. Did you take it? I imagine it doesn’t feel like a benzo at all

Edit: I feel like this should be taken very seriously, that’s extremely negligent and could be so much worse for the user

Last edited by a moderator:
@kranulitis Unfortunately I did take it, like I said I had 3 other fxchemlabs tests come back good before this. And the worst part is I was trying to taper after using etizolam for like a week (i know i didn't have to taper for that period of use but i have anxiety over possible side effects quitting benzos). It passed my tnscientific benzo reagent test so you  MUST have Marquis reagent testing this shit as well. I'm inexperienced with benzos but since I was taking such small amounts I didn't expect to feel much anyway (I was "tapering"). Supposedly at this dosage it's totally inactive, only a few mg could fit on a blotter, and people have taken this compound up to .8g and had very little effects. Anyway screw this vendor, they just put that on there to taste bitter, the taste was WAY worse than any benzo I've had yet. I will say that I was forgetting stuff in the short term, a lot more than I ever notice with thc, and it didn't feel like benzo amnesia obviously, just general brain fog. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sticky Major props for getting it tested, i know thats pricey, and thanks soooo much for sharing the results and warning folks!   I'm curious if you sent FXChem the results and if they responded?   Would be hard for them to deny it seeing as theres a pic of the blotter and everything.  Would be interested to see if they pull it from the store or not. 

@DoomKitty I got in touch, and they removed the dclaz blotter! yay! They said this specific batch wasn't laid by them, and they bough them prelaid. Offering a refund or product replacement rn 

I ordered from them (fxchemlabs) 4 KGs of Fluclotizolam. Only 3 kgs received and it took a lot of time. I took what I got for a lab test and 2.5 kgs was discovered as Deschloroclotizolam. 500 g was discovered as Bromazolam. No any Fluclotizolam. Zero amount. I sent them the lab results and they said they would sort things out. A few days later they wrote to me that there was a new management and they stopped answering me. I suggest avoiding FXChemLabs.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back