Gabapentin

jkief863

I know this forum is for rcs but I am new to dbg and am sorry. I'm posting in the wrong forum. Also would have to be us to us domestic. There's been so many previous vendors that are now scamming. Thanks in advance guys.

I know this forum is for rcs but I am new to dbg and am sorry. I'm posting in the wrong forum. Also would have to be us to us domestic. There's been so many previous vendors that are now scamming. Thanks in advance guys.
there is a Who offers it? How much? forum in the online pharmacies section. I am also looking for this. I ordered some from Newlands Pharma and was really disappointed in the quality. After my experience with them, I’m avoiding magazines published in India. I’m trying RU Pharma next. (Russian) For domestic, I have not had much luck - MOD has it - it’s gabasign brand though which I have not read good things about. I hate how generics vary so much depending on manufacturer. Minimum order (90 issues)is too much for me risk it though may ask if I can get sample before larger order. Groot has it but it’s one of the ones on his menu that ships from India. I hope someone sees this and can recommend for domestic. Just placed order with RU but it will take a few weeks and I would love to have domestic source. I’ll let you know if I find out anything else

there is a Who offers it? How much? forum in the online pharmacies section. I am also looking for this. I ordered some from Newlands Pharma and was really disappointed in the quality. After my experience with them, I’m avoiding magazines published in India. I’m trying RU Pharma next. (Russian) For domestic, I have not had much luck - MOD has it - it’s gabasign brand though which I have not read good things about. I hate how generics vary so much depending on manufacturer. Minimum order (90 issues)is too much for me risk it though may ask if I can get sample before larger order. Groot has it but it’s one of the ones on his menu that ships from India. I hope someone sees this and can recommend for domestic. Just placed order with RU but it will take a few weeks and I would love to have domestic source. I’ll let you know if I find out anything else
Thanks for your reply, I heard bad things about ru and not too much about the other ones. I need it to be us domestic for me cuz I recently had a package seized internationally so I'm hoping I would be ok still ordering it domestic. Or you think my addy is fried?

Medixo offers Gabapentin US to US, 300 and 800 mg, I believe. She has Pfizer and Brown and Burk, which I think is a UK-based generic.

Last edited:
Check out Medixo. They are in the International section but everything I've ordered has been US to US

This can be sourced as raw powder from the east along with pregabalin if you prefer that.

if it's not scheduled in your state you can get it prescribed via teledoc pretty easily. Quickmd

So this would be US
to domestic right? Any idea on quality or how reliable they are
Medixo offers Gabapentin US to US, 300 and 800 mg, I believe. She has Pfizer and Brown and Burk, which I think is a UK-based generic.
im new to all this and im sorry if im breaking rules on the forum I just really need some ambien/soma or Gabapentin. Even thought its uk based would i have issues. Have you ever ordered from them or no the quality of their products. How do I get ahold of them? Thanks again for all you're help I'm sorry if I keep reposting because I'm taking to to many people because I'm desperate thanks in advance

Let me know how RU goes because i heard bad things. If it works out for you I'll place an order. Thanks and sorry for your troubles man

Let me know how RU goes because i heard bad things. If it works out for you I'll place an order. Thanks and sorry for your troubles man
(Woman) ;) I’ll let you know. Regarding comment above about Medixo, I have never used Bella’s services but she is highly recommended. Izzy’s comment above explains more and where to find.

Just looked at the site and it seems she only has bulk supply. I wasn't planning on spending a couple hundred on a first order.

Just looked at the site and it seems she only has bulk supply. I wasn't planning on spending a couple hundred on a first order.
Have you considered donating $25 to become a sponsor? You gain access to private messages (among other perks) and the ability to discuss things that may not be appropriate for the open forum.

Thanks!

Have you considered donating $25 to become a sponsor? You gain access to private messages (among other perks) and the ability to discuss things that may not be appropriate for the open forum.

Thanks!
Yes I have considered it. I just have a lot going on right now where I can't afford to pay $25 a month or is it just a one time fee?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back