Galenkia Ksalol

Benzman1

Is it just me or do ksalols just feel underdosed.  It could be a tolerance Issue but I've been noticing it for a while.. I've got them loose and blistered and from different vendors.   Wanted some more ooinions.

Is it just me or do ksalols just feel underdosed.  It could be a tolerance Issue but I've been noticing it for a while.. I've got them loose and blistered and from different vendors.   Wanted some more ooinions.
I haven't had them in over 5 years but me and my mates always thought they were overdosed. I always got them in the original blister pack from serib@ . The country that manufacturer them.

Yeah I remember back then they were stronger.  But when I take a 2mg pharma grade it doesnt compare.  I have a bunch in the punch packs from the same place at the moment.  I'm gonna try some different forms of 1mg and see.  They are definitely not fake by any means...with that strong taste we all know.

I agree. I believe they are underdosed as well. I used to have T@fil 2 mg bars always and when I was unable to stock those 1 ks@lol wouldn’t compare to half a bar. Not even close. 

@Benzman1 @Greentrees  

Yea that's very odd. Like I mentioned it's been 5+ years since I've had them . All my mates loved em as they kicked 1mg Alps ass.I Always thought they were stronger cause how the pill was so small so I assumed not much BS cut in em and pure Alp.. Times change Fukers could be pressing these themselves.

I got mines from Moda when they were first released as a new product that long ago. I know for a FACT they came from Bosnia, Serbian area.

Have you tried Moda ksalz.

Regards

I get them straight from our email source that supplies them straight in blister packs.  I guess I'm gonna have to start paying more for sure quality.   And try a few different brands.

I’ve had Max ks@ls and some from some website i received in blisters. Def not fake but just doesn’t really compare to tafil or greenstones mg for mg. I’d try mm but I also see Vincent has Pfizer bars which I’m saving up for atm

I agree that 2 kasols doesn’t feel like 1 Pfizer bar but Pfizer seems to make the best alp. You know kasols may contain the correct amount of alp but the alp just isn’t as high of purity as that of some of the bigger pharmaceutical companies. I’ve been noticing on the streets there are lots of people selling “pressed” or counterfeit bars that claim to contain 3mg of alp. Haven’t tried them but I try to keep my Pfizer stash at a level where I don’t need to worry. But honestly I go to kasols next but that’s just bc of ease of dealing with the vendors I normally go to for certain things 

Hello, I’m sending this message to people that take Ksalol 1mg. I have no idea who is selling them , maybe it’s not even on this site. I read that it was in Europe they were coming from that part as they found fentanyl inside them. I will say it again, I have no idea who would sell these to people but I read it’s coming from Europe and they are worried how many made it to other countries. They don’t know if they made it to other countries or not but they said it was caught in Europe. I don’t want to worry our members but I feel they should be told this kind of news. Scary stuff if that is your choice of  x@n@  They said they even come in packaged foil. Not sure how they do that but just be careful. I read this on the news from I iPhone last week. Not sure what thread I put it on. Be safe my friends. Hopefully it’s nobody on here doing this kind of crap. I would guess it’s not from here but they are out there so keep your eyes open. 👍👍

I agree. I believe they are underdosed as well. I used to have T@fil 2 mg bars always and when I was unable to stock those 1 ks@lol wouldn’t compare to half a bar. Not even close. 
i feel like 3 blue 1mg Ksalols equal to a pharma bar from the usa and ther so cheap it makes up for it

Hello, I’m sending this message to people that take Ksalol 1mg. I have no idea who is selling them , maybe it’s not even on this site. I read that it was in Europe they were coming from that part as they found fentanyl inside them. I will say it again, I have no idea who would sell these to people but I read it’s coming from Europe and they are worried how many made it to other countries. They don’t know if they made it to other countries or not but they said it was caught in Europe. I don’t want to worry our members but I feel they should be told this kind of news. Scary stuff if that is your choice of  x@n@  They said they even come in packaged foil. Not sure how they do that but just be careful. I read this on the news from I iPhone last week. Not sure what thread I put it on. Be safe my friends. Hopefully it’s nobody on here doing this kind of crap. I would guess it’s not from here but they are out there so keep your eyes open. 👍👍
I'd be down to get some of those grim reaper fenty goodness candies. Point be in the right direction. I love rolling the dice. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back