Gastric Sleeve

Slegna Owt

Just wanted to start this topic as I didn't see it- I had gastric sleeve surgery January of 2013 and have lost about 70 pounds on and off. Now that I cannot take nsaids, pain has become a real problem.. wondering if anyone else has had this issue? Open for discussion for other sleevers..

Hi

I don't have a sleeve, but I had a bypass in March 2015 which has caused no end of problems.  Pain is a constant with me, not only from the various surgeries, but also my original back problem that made me make the decision to have the surgery to loose the weight.  I now have become addicted to the prescription meds the doctors gave me.  I didn't know I was until I went into withdrawal several months ago when I ran out of the meds early before my new script was due.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  I have been told that kratom works well to help with the pain.  I have some, but it doesn't seem to do much good for me.  It does seem to work well for a lot of people.    If you get some, make sure to do your research and get quality product.  As with everything, there are a lot of ripoffs out there.

Thank you for the reply and I'm sorry to hear that- I wish that the dr would prescribe me even 5-6 pills a month, as that would probably do me over, but being in pain and not being able to take anything but Tylenol has been a nightmare.. I have been looking into Kratom but still skeptical. I cannot get any docs around here to prescribe even the lowest dose of any p4in meds and haven't taken any for a few years now..

I had my gastric bypass roux en-y in 2010 and lost 150 pounds. It’s been the hardest yet most rewarding journey of my life thus far. I didn’t have any difficulty taking medication.  Only issue I ever noticed was one time I didn’t eat a suffient amount of food when I took and ibupr0fen 600. Tore me up once and took precautions so it would never happen again. I used to use krat0m but stopped because of how inconsistent the product I was getting was and how I would find something I liked and the shop is out. That was before I found this place. The krat0m here is excellent. I stopped taking it because I wanted to dry out. 

Anyone out there who’s had WLS, keep on fighting. If anyone has any questions about my process, PM me or just ask below. 

I'm scheduled for WLS in November and am dreading only being able to take tylenol. Has anyone found relief? Mine is mostly horrific menstrual cramps.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back