GC/MS Testing

CAHEpiphany

Anyone sent their research into a lab authorized to perform GC/MS on their RCs? Like drugsdata? I'm thinking about doing it for a recent Chinese order. Wondering if anyone else has done this with certain verified Chinese vendors to validate their "99% purity" claim on a batch of tiz. 

Figured I'd ask before spending a benjamin for testing!

I havent personally sent items, but i definitely know people (irl and online) who have.  Used to be a great RC vendor (wish they all would!) who would always tell people what code he would use b4 sending and then send it off to drugsdata so the results could be confirmed (or occasionally not confirmed and he wouldnt sell it).  There are a few members here who have posted results since ive been around.  Really wish it was cheaper as id be getting a LOT of things tested!!  If you do decide to get it tested, lmk what code if you could prior to sending.  And def post a link to results!

@DoomKitty if I do decide to do it, I'll definitely post the result! I need to do some searching for those past posts on here on the subject... I didn't see anything by searching. If you stumble across any, mind shooting a PM my way with the links? I'll be doing more comprehensive searches in the forum too.

ALL rc vendors should do this... Especially if their source could be considered sketchy.

This is great, thanks for finding that! Definite trust for that vendor based on the result. I'm still very skeptical on my own pack... It would definitely give me peace of mind. 

Just so you know drugs data cant legally tell you anything related to "quality" so they cant confirm the (imo BS) claim of 99%.  They can only tell you what active substances are in the powder.  So no fillers either.

I too question the purity claim, but also want to make sure if it's tiz or dc-tiz, as I've read a few unverified reports of similar vendors making that substitution without disclosure. 

When I've spot-checked the purity of chemicals from China, I've always been pleasantly surprised.  Not sure who you're dealing with over there, and things may change towards the sketchier end of the spectrum, but Iwanted to offer the additional data points.  If you're thinking that the purity is in the right ballpark, but short of 99% (say, something like 95%), I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.  Different story if you think that the true purity is like 50%.  I've generally found that good Chinese chemicals are the best in the world, although bad ones can be absolute garbage (or high-quality, but the wrong stuff).

As an aside, I think you might want LC/MS or even just HPLC instead of GC/MS.  I don't know how stable tiz/dc-tiz is with respect to heat, so lower-temperature protocols might be more appropriate. 

This is a good point I hadn't even considered, though I'd be sending into drugsdata which uses GC/MS. They also have reference standards for both etiz and dc-etiz, based on recent tests, so I'd assume gc/ms does the job.

Sure they're not able to give me the purity, far less concerned with that than validating the substance itself. Thanks @vs322 for the food for thought :)

@Tylenol thank you so much for having it tested. I need to do some research to see if they are affiliated with this specific vendor (a lot of them are) but if that's confirmed, I will be one happy person!

Hey, if these tests (quantitative) are only like $100, I'll heavily subsidize (subject to mu sole discretion) the tests as long as I get a copy of the full data and the vendor info.  I provably wouldn't subsidize 100% for incentive reasons, but I could often be talked into 80-90%.  Unless it's some 'noid, they I just don't care.

Let me know...

(I don't want a bunch of random shady shit showing up at my lab, that's why I'd outsource.)

P.S. my keyboard id messed up.  Please forguve typos. I'm not high ir tripping or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back