GDAs and insulin sensitivity

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
GDA's work well. They help retain insulin sensitivity and partition nutrients. Pretty simple answer.  Does anyone use GDAs

@Ayyy7393 All I know about them is that if you're going to take berberine you have to be careful since it inhibits CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 so you shouldn't take it with most... fun stuff. And also antidepressants, beta-blockers, I would just avoid that one.

@Ayyy7393 I don't know if we can post links so I'll copy paste the list of affected drugs. Most of these will be metabolized more slowly, making them prone to accumulation, which is very dangerous in some cases. A minority need to be metabolized to be activated so they will have a lesser effect. For example c0de1ne and tr@m@dol won't be metabolized into m0rph1ne and 0-dsmt as much respectively and because of that will have little effect.

CYP2D6

image.png

CYP3A4

image.png

image.png

The other thing to keep in mind is that unlike some drugs like some SSR1s, we11butrin and some HIV medications, there are very little studies on how much berberine inhibits these 2 enzymes, meaning there could be some deadly combinations in those lists but there's no way of knowing except taking berberine and one of them, which is obciously dangerous.

In my opinion, here's the thing. I take pr1midone for the essential tremor l1thium gives me. Pr1midone is well known to inhibit or induce several enzymes, but because it has been in the market for 50 years we pretty much know if a combination is safe. With berberine you're going into unknown territory and I don't think the risks (OD, liver/kidney failure, death, etc) are worth taking for what's essentially a supplement, specially when you have several alternatives. So I would simply avoid it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back