Generic Addies on backorder!!!

Idaknowbetter

Anyone else hearing this BS from pharmacies?! Walgreens doesn’t have the right dosage and apparently has no idea when they will be getting it in!!$@&%#!!!

effing HATE this electronic schedule2 system!!!

hey sorry this is quite late, but hopefully useful if you find it to be a persisting problem as I have. First two years of living in my current city every month was such a hassle to locate generic @ddys, but then I found a university farm that has never been out of stock for over a year.

see if there's a college pharmacy near your location, and if not, try small local cute momandpop looking farms and or farms that also do compounding. These places will also often tell you over the phone whether or not they have it, unlike most chains who claim its illegal to disclose if they have $ched 2s in stock (maybe it is but I'm pretty sure its just company policies). 

also, are you referring to #2 $cripts sent to the farm electronically bullshit? Because you can still request the paper instead from your doc, no? 

@veggieragzHe prefers the e-scripts, but due to last months shortage and mass panic( I’m not the only one scrambling for Rx fill day, I know!)I am not sure what he would say to handwritten ones. I’ll see him on the 25 of this month so guess i’ll Find out then... i’m Open to options though... that’s why I am here☺️

The college farm is a good idea, kinda a haul from where I am located. But smart thinking!

i actually do fill pet meds at a compounding farm, might be an option. 

What a med to be short on?!  Doesn’t quite add up to me, you know?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back