Genesight

JexLex

You guys should check out GeneSight testing. What they do is they swab the inside of your cheek and send it in and the results show how your body metabolizes each medication  in every different category related to mental health. It took two years for me to find the right psychiatrist for my 16-year-old who  I found out on the first visit actually used this. I  had never heard of it before, but can tell you that it absolutely saved her life. Other doctors and inpatient short term treatment facilities only took a wild guess and prescribed her medication; half the time it making her worse or having severe side effects. With this test, your doctor can see exactly how your body metabolizes the medication so that you can see how much or how little of it you need in order to be on the correct dosage as well as  which medications will react better in your system to give you the best results. It was absolutely life-changing. The first medication that the doctor decided to prescribe after seeing the results is the medication that she is still on today. After almost losing her to suicide, I can tell you that this test, while not a cure-all, was definitely the largest tool in the toolbox we needed to get her better.   I also know that people with insurance  typically get it covered at 100%, and people without insurance… The company is willing to work out a payment plan for anyone because of the rising need for correct  medications and dosages; especially with mental health.   I don't want to put the website on here, because I don't want it becoming a tag and showing this website of someone searches for it, but if you just Google it, it will show up at the top of the search results. I hope this helps.  For those of you who are struggling with depression, I hope that you know that even though you might feel alone, you are not alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back