Genuine help required

JonnyUK

Hi all

my mother has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. The cancer has spread to multiple places the doctors in the uk are unable to help and have given a timeframe of " months " she is unable to fly anywhere for further treatment other countries offer. I have researched the internet for medical c@@n@bis but it's very had to know who to trust. It is not possible for me to grow my own to make c@nn@bis oil so need to buy in the uk this is still illegal. So I'm looking for a genuine supplier for the oil to give us one last chance.

thanks for reading

jon

Sorry to hear this jon, I hope you find what you are looking for. Enjoy your time with your mom, please.

There is a MM section, i would suggest looking there and seeing if any kind people would be willing to help.  

That's awful to hear. I wish I could point you in the right direction but I stopped smoking it in 2008. I'm sure somebody here will be able to offer advice. x

@jonny . uk, sorry to hear you are having difficulty finding what your mom needs. I'd also like to recommend Essiac Tea. I have used it and recommend it to anyone with cancer who is able to drink it.

Were you able to find some help?

Sending good thoughts to you.

Hi all thanks for the replies but sadly she passed away Feb 18th ! I just wish the uk government would wake up to the fact that cannabis oil has so many health uses including cancer.

Hi all thanks for the replies but sadly she passed away Feb 18th ! I just wish the uk government would wake up to the fact that cannabis oil has so many health uses including cancer.
I'm so sorry to hear this @JonnyUK. It's very difficult to lose somebody like that. I've been through  it with one family member back in 1994. Our family is just now starting on this difficult journey once again as we just found out my step dad (whom I'm very close) has stage 4 lung cancer. Thankfully I live only minutes away from he and my mom so glad I will be close by for support. I wish you the very best and hope you're doing ok after your loss. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back